Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Could someone update the OP with this link, instead of the one for v0.3 that's there now? *giggles*
The link you quoted is for the save file, as far as I can remember the OP didn't contain save files to begin with :)

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I downloaded it from this thread, using every possible functioning torrent, and everytime it's empty. When I click on the compressed file in WinRAR there's nothing inside of it. Maybe it's because of my version of Windows or the antivirus?
I found some game files, but a window says "it's not a valid Win32 application", do I have to upgrade Windows or something?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
lol, we both agree that it's considered rape XD.
What I was trying to convey was that the scene of day's 4 ending should also be considered the R-word.

Reactions: Elkfood

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Lol he sent me a message calling me a jerk and reported me. Don't think I'll be grabbing anymore updates from this point forward. Hope the rest of you can nab the links from now on.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hello, could someone unzip the RPGMVP pictures of the game so i could see what i've missed on different paths ? :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Mega Link down. Removed it. Filebox is moving so link wont work for a while. When it's done, filebox links will be back up.
Edited... added changelog.. Thanks @Qleaf!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes