RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I liked the part 1 so hoping this new chapter is exciting as well. My only gripe with part one were the "animations" but over all it was a nice game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For sure, but first time you start the game, the music blares since you have it starting as soon as the game launches. Nothing game breaking just would be more convenient and is a fairly common practice.
We don't need the game to blare the intro sounds when it starts at 100 decibel's like all the other games here do. Be the unique dev and set the sound to 50% as the default and then people can turn it up if they want and not have to mute their entire sound system just in case the glame blares out the intro. :)
I'll have a look into this.

Reactions: ghosthog

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Right looking into this I may need to lower the track volume manually. I put a comment to lower the volume but it starts when the game starts and not the main menu music.

I'll throw it back through Ableton or Audacity after the gym and then see if it helps.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Right looking into this I may need to lower the track volume manually. I put a comment to lower the volume but it starts when the game starts and not the main menu music.

I'll throw it back through Ableton or Audacity after the gym and then see if it helps.
If you didn't find a solution, you can use this:

init 1190:
## These config variables set the default volumes on various audio mixers.
define config.default_music_volume = 0.25
define config.default_sfx_volume = 0.5
define config.default_voice_volume = 0.5

It works if you launch the game for the really first time,
or else, before lauching, you have to delete the "persistent" files in both :
- "game\save" folder
- "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma2-1686392782" folder.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you didn't find a solution, you can use this:

init 1190:
## These config variables set the default volumes on various audio mixers.
define config.default_music_volume = 0.25
define config.default_sfx_volume = 0.5
define config.default_voice_volume = 0.5

It works if you launch the game for the really first time,
or else, before lauching, you have to delete the "persistent" files in both :
- "game\save" folder
- "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma2-1686392782" folder.
Thank you, I was looking for those 3 in the options.rpy file as the solution on Lemmasoft said to do that but they weren't there. I guess I simply have to manually put them in then?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Note: Version 0.2. was severly lacklustre I admit, however 0.3 (out now for patrons) was one where my patrons voted for the entire month just to create it, so 0.3 should be better when it's publically released.

Also on a side note patrons voted for me to begin the Dickgirl Dorm Revamp as well.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Yeah small update but not bad at all! Love where the story is going with futa hunters and all! As always love the cuckolding esp from girlfriends and moms pov.

Dont know anything about Dickgirl Dorm, but would love to see how this connects??

Good Job! keep up the good work!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah small update but not bad at all! Love where the story is going with futa hunters and all! As always love the cuckolding esp from girlfriends and moms pov.

Dont know anything about Dickgirl Dorm, but would love to see how this connects??

Good Job! keep up the good work!
https://f95zone.to/threads/dickgirl-dorm-development-thread.71958/#post-4956939

Huntresses have always been a part of my futa world since my old video days. As for Dickgirl Dorm connection I think Grandma talks about it a bit in this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes