• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 [v0.7] [Icarus Media]

1. 5.00 star(s)

riadhloch

The first game was quite a lot of fun. Compelling renders, sexy scenes, and some witty banter that was rather self-aware. The game doesn't take itself seriously and the player isn't meant to either. It's pure, light-hearted fantasy to wrap yourself up in and tuck into willing disbelief.

For example, in the first game, when the protag's mother finds out that her mom (the titular grandmother) is having sex with her baby boy's girlfriend, does she react reasonably or even sternly? No. She straight-up cold-cocks her own mother. And while everyone is shocked in the moment, does it last? No. This is perfectly normal. It's hilarious.

If the sequel shapes-up to be half as fun as the original? Anyone who goes into this expecting a good, mindless time is going to enjoy themselves as they turn-off their brain and embrace this wacky sex comedy.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ixcez

Well seeing as the only other reviewer on this game doesn't seem to have played the game or even read the games summary before doing a 1 star review on the game.

Just to clarify this is a sequel to the previous game My girlfriend & my futa grandma. The premise is pretty whack and the story is pretty much a dumb NTR plot with no substance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like the summary for the game explains on the games page this is now about the gf being stuck alone with futa mom (their the two kissing on the front page as well) and the guy/MC is now stuck with his futa grandma.

So while I don't know where the game is going for now the direction is seemingly that the futa mom + grandma will turn the gf into their cumdump while the MC becomes a cuck and probably their cumdump as well.

The story as mentioned is pretty much all over the place and kinda stupid which makes it sort of funny at the same time. The sequal is very short for now with 4 different views but all the scenes plays out pretty much 80-90% the same with the only real difference for the most part being that there are some added inner thoughts of the character at times.

The characters looks decent and their againt kinda funny. Though I do have the issue that the characters personalities seemingly jumps all over the place. Like how if you played the first game there is a big focus on how futa mom loves her son above all else and is willing to do almost anything for him even attacking the grandma her own mom to defend him. But then even though it's clear as day he's being manipulated by the grandma everything just goes out the window to cuck her son of his gf which feels a bit too much of a forced plot but whatever it's funny/nice to see futa NTR people.

Though personally to be honest since there is just way to much futa NTR or futa screwing guys or sissifying them. I would like to see some guys do NTR towards a futa but thats probably not gonna happen.

Getting back to the game it is in short a very silly game about mostly futas so if you like futas and seeing them turn pretty much any woman into a cumdump + cucking everybody (even their own son/grandson) or playing as the one getting cucked by your loved one's. Then this is probably a game for you.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Pogo123

So far VERY underwhelming.

I am normally not a person who likes or supports futa content BUT i sometimes think the idea of a very old unattractive futa women with a hot busty girl is kinky and kinda hot.

But this game doesn't only lack scenes, but also quality AND the so called "grandma" looks way too young and hot (despite the dick which i normally don't like)

Pros:
    + kinky idea
    + busty girls

Cons:
    - quality looks terrible
    - models could be way better
    - not many scenes (yet)
    - "grandma" doesn't look like a "grandma" neither really old, wrinkly nor small looking
    - looks like very old honeyselect version...