• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 10, 2020
Elf was planning to make 4 volume of Maro Gatenkei series, but the studio suddenly closing, i forgot the reason, but i've heard it wasn't bankruptcy, something with CEO and staff problem i think. Well the game was forced to end with third volume, and Elf suddenly close.
Most of their artists/animators left and they can't find replacement to keep the studio operating.

Elf IP now belong to DMM and they already remaking some of old Elf's game. I'lll pay with my arms and leg if DMM could do remake of Boku Gatenkei and Finish MAro gatenkei story properly.
I didn't know this. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: stupid_army

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Most of their artists/animators left and they can't find replacement to keep the studio operating.
I see, that's make sense. Although i still wondering what make all their staff doing mass exodus to Silkys.

Ah yeah, elf illustrator and programmer moving to Silkys, that's why you can see similarity on UI , style and program to Silkys games. But..... unfortunately elf writers decide to retire and didn't join Silkys. Damn shame, dotenmeikai is one of my favorite NTR writer.

Mar 10, 2020
I see, that's make sense. Although i still wondering what make all their staff doing mass exodus to Silkys.
I swear I remember someone somewhere many years ago said the reason why although I can't seem to find it. I think it was on 4chan's /h/ ntr thread. What's funny is I'm pretty sure I learned of the artists leaving Elf and forming Silkys from you somewhere in anime-sharing ntr thread, also many years ago.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes