RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

ElDonBigotes

Nov 22, 2020
Go to the room at the left of that door and talk to the maid inside that room... Ask her a few questions and she is going to say you need some snacks or chips or idk to progress so go to the kitchen and talk with the person that is cucking- I mean cooking there and she will ask you for carrots, go find the carrots and go talk to her again and she will give you the snacks then give the snacks to the first chick you talked to and she will give you the key... Which you don't need because the door wasn't locked but yeah that's it
mmm so my game has an error, because I talk to the maids but I can't get anything...
please! May some Samaritan soul give me the saved

Oct 8, 2019
She is supposed to take up a chunk of the screen and randomly give paizuri out of nowhere? Neither of the characters are even interacting with anything:unsure: I mean I could understand her being there after talking to someone or a scene being triggered...
When you walk in and out of buildings there is a random chance that Sana will start a sex scene depending on several different variables, and that sex scene progresses whenever you walk between screens again. In the first town scenes can get cut short if she is not lewd enough, but that is not an issue in the other towns.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Fo the town events increase lewdness or are just unlocked by it? It would be weird if they did, as you'd need to basically explore nothing and just run for next area. Or you could farm lewd untill level 5 before second town.

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
Fo the town events increase lewdness or are just unlocked by it? It would be weird if they did, as you'd need to basically explore nothing and just run for next area. Or you could farm lewd untill level 5 before second town.
All sex events increase her lewdness, whether it's a story event or a wander event. When her lewdness is lower, it's harder to raise it, because less of the events will progress to the lewd portion, so advancing the story can give you some initial lewdness, to make it easier to farm.

Reactions: bucefala
Jul 6, 2021
Which cuck baby you think is cutest? 1st is Fief, 2nd is Garret, 3rd is Kuma, I didn't feel like going through the boss again for Karl's.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Which cuck baby you think is cutest? 1st is Fief, 2nd is Garret, 3rd is Kuma, I didn't feel like going through the boss again for Karl's.
I like kuma bc I like interracial and thinking about the MC being really, really oblivious of his kind being black skinned exactly like Kuma and not suspecting anything...
Also, I wonder how Karl's baby is like...

Reactions: mtl poet
Jul 6, 2021
I like kuma bc I like interracial and thinking about the MC being really, really oblivious of his kind being black skinned exactly like Kuma and not suspecting anything...
In this case, the interracial idea is really muted by the fact that sana is a different species, not human. human racial conflict is only hot if kept among us humans, since humans are the only ones to really get the animosity, I've never liked the idea of bnwo shit on furries and non-humans, it doesn't have the same malice.
My fave is Fief's, because I like the idea of Futa on Female, and she's a feisty one. She's got sharp baby teeth and a drooling little mouth.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
In this case, the interracial idea is really muted by the fact that sana is a different species, not human. human racial conflict is only hot if kept among us humans, since humans are the only ones to really get the animosity, I've never liked the idea of bnwo shit on furries and non-humans, it doesn't have the same malice.
My fave is Fief's, because I like the idea of Futa on Female, and she's a feisty one. She's got sharp baby teeth and a drooling little mouth.
Yeah but I don't really think it has much to do... I mean, I say "interracial" but just the fact of the lover being black and muscular is what I like, I just say "interracial" so you know what i'm talking about (I also don't really like the "BNWO" and such things when it's pretty exaggerated... I just enjoy BBC and things like that)... But, I also love Karl being a lover of Sana... Like, "your boss" doing your gf a lot... I'm not into "very" ugly bastard and Karl is not a very ugly bastard... At least not exaggerated

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
How did people in the Middle Ages know how the characteristics of their parents are inherited? In addition, Sana is also dark-skinned, albeit not so dark. The main character is also stupid.

Reactions: Sieglinnde
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes