RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There are 7 endings : Good end (win, Sana pure), Bad end (lose to Gustav), Very bad end (kill Gustav with the super skill) and the 4 lewd ends for each companion (Garrett, Fief, Kuma and Karl).

For the lewd ends, Sana need obviously to be lewd (4 or 5 ?) and then an ending is chosen randomly. But if you spend time with one companion and not the others, you will get this companion ending in priority. If you do it with more than one companion, this is randomized between these companions.

What I mean for spend time is that you do event with them, here are my hypothesis for each :
- Garrett : story event studying at his house and lever in the sewer, for both choose to saw H-scene, his bad end
- Fief : finish the tournament, maybe some other event in the dungeon ?
- Kuma : timed event in the dungeon, H-scene in the clearing, scene in the VIP area
- Karl : the two days off

Maybe I forgot some or not all events that I listed are relevant.
how is the very bad end? what happens?

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
There are 7 endings : Good end (win, Sana pure), Bad end (lose to Gustav), Very bad end (kill Gustav with the super skill) and the 4 lewd ends for each companion (Garrett, Fief, Kuma and Karl).

For the lewd ends, Sana need obviously to be lewd (4 or 5 ?) and then an ending is chosen randomly. But if you spend time with one companion and not the others, you will get this companion ending in priority. If you do it with more than one companion, this is randomized between these companions.

What I mean for spend time is that you do event with them, here are my hypothesis for each :
- Garrett : story event studying at his house and lever in the sewer, for both choose to saw H-scene, his bad end
- Fief : finish the tournament, maybe some other event in the dungeon ?
- Kuma : timed event in the dungeon, H-scene in the clearing, scene in the VIP area
- Karl : the two days off

Maybe I forgot some or not all events that I listed are relevant.
Do you have a save where the endings chances are balanced?

GlassFront

Sep 9, 2018
But if you spend time with one companion and not the others, you will get this companion ending in priority.
This is not true. The creator already confirmed it's completely random. It might be changed in the future, but the current version has no tracker for time spent with companions.

Oct 8, 2019
I will clear it up before people start arguing! It will eventually be explained in Lili's guide anyway!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way it works isn't perfect but I would like to play the "It's my first game"-card! From the feedback, I already have a pretty solid idea what could have been done better.
Would it be possible to choose your ending at some point in a future update? As I feel that this would be a much more convenient method than relying on RNG

Reactions: Remiss

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I will clear it up before people start arguing! It will eventually be explained in Lili's guide anyway!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way it works isn't perfect but I would like to play the "It's my first game"-card! From the feedback, I already have a pretty solid idea what could have been done better.
it is almost exactly what omegon32 assumed, by the way thank you for the game it is incredible and the scenes in the latest updates are great too

Mar 14, 2018
Also loved the Fief ending, just wish there was more content! Showing the actual... y'know? Would have been really good. Like, "good". ♥

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
My only complaint about the endings is they don't actually show anything in some you hear stuff and in one of them they just leave to go have fun and just moves on to months later and ends

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I had so many expectations but this game was bad, a linear ending like the previous game is better than so many bad endings.
This will be a lesson for you in life. Expectations are always a fantasy, but only you yourself know what you came up with, and the game doesn’t seem to be aimed at a deep plot with well-written characters. I would even say that the plot here does not come first (in my opinion).

boxingbobert

Dec 6, 2020
Is the Tournament questline going to be finished someday, or is this no longer being worked on?
Fief content is the best by a huge margin, would be a shame to not see how this finishes.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes