1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Febui

May 6, 2022
The English is bad, these characters aren't human beings.
Also after talking to Molly, you talk to Eva and tell her "I wrote to Eva". That should say you texted Molly, of course
This will not become good though, so I won't check future updates

Also
"Katya decided to pose with me"
"Is she without complexes?"
"She has practically no complexes..."
and
"I really miss sex, I often touch myself"
"Mm baby I have a stone right now"

Reactions: nifty_ape

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Doesn't really work right now, you can just keep texting the gf and the game assumes you talked to other people even though you didn't so the choices don't seem to matter at the moment. It's currently just a linear story behind a clickfest.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
wow! just thank u! i have been waiting for a long time. but can u add save data?

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay, so is it 'My Girlfriend Abroad' or 'My Girlfriend's Abroad'? The internet demands answers.

Also, don't put pink text overtop pale skintones. The text in the banner needs an outline, drop shadow, a box, really anything to separate the text from the background so you can easily read it.
"My Girlfriend: A Broad"

Krashch1

Apr 30, 2023
I also wanted to make my own game since the ones I like are way too kind for me.

Gotta take some from the ones that have constructive feedback and just ignore the haters.

Reactions: KaMaSuTrA1329

derogess

Oct 15, 2020
Despite some technical annoyances, for me this game is one of the best in this style. It's sad that only 0.1v, since this actress is almost a copy of my girlfriend.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes