1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
logo.png

Overview:

My Girlfriend Abroad 2 Remake is a mobile chat simulator created with the Chat Game Maker software. You play as the MC, and take control of his cellphone to communicate with his girlfriend, Eva, who has recently moved to embark on a new career path. You can also download apps, look at pictures that have been sent to you, and get to know her and her friends along the way. It’s hard to maintain a long distance relationship, and you will discover new things about your girlfriend, and well as her friends that you never suspected...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2023-07-28
Developer: Xrazorv -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

1557487667_1051902-42.jpg imgonline-com-ua-Resize-7mPwLMvRyX1Hbe7A.jpg Rebecca-Volpetti-Brazzers-Sister-Doesnt-Mind-Sharing-2017-09-05-06.jpg Sku9A5H7m88.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Congratulations of starting to remake a great game Xrazorv. Submit a ticket if you want a developer badge, and good luck for the future.

Reactions: RobertG995

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyGirlfriendAbroad2Remake-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It’s hard to maintain a long distance relationship, and you will discover new things about your friends that you never suspected...
MC: "So much has happened in these years, my friend Joe enlisted in the military, and now he's back from a 3 year mission and finally meets his 2 months old baby." :FacePalm::BootyTime:

cnjuPQeFLTdVLw02fHihDDfEqvUmNYY_b7e8t1nKv9r.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, so is it 'My Girlfriend Abroad' or 'My Girlfriend's Abroad'? The internet demands answers.

Also, don't put pink text overtop pale skintones. The text in the banner needs an outline, drop shadow, a box, really anything to separate the text from the background so you can easily read it.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0
Apr 25, 2023
Yes, I know that there are a lot of mistakes and problems and I'm not a professional, but I just wanted to create initially something like the game I was waiting for

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
That was ... not alot. Still, a decent beginning. I liked the previous one, but i do have to ask, is there planned to be a mystery route? To me its very boring if both of them outright tell the other they are cheating the first day. Kinda takes the point away. And iirc there was a jordi route with mc's mother in the previous version? hoping that returns. gl!

Reactions: Crown98 and Gudil

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
Phew. Nice premise, my kinks. But... It appears to be written by an ChatAI or translated VERY poorly.

Reactions: Eldar
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes