• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Weired. Usually it's the other way round. Probably the first time Ive seen where the compressed version is more updated than the normal regular release, and by two full versions no less.

sodark

Feb 11, 2020
hi captain,
can you remove the mention Walkthrough included in the zip cause is not
thanks

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
hi captain,
can you remove the mention Walkthrough included in the zip cause is not
thanks
I don't remember writing anything about the walkthrough in the ZIP file. I only wrote to tell people to download the walkthroughs on patreon, itch or steam.
8 fucking months and no new content??? What a fucking milkman!!! :mad:
Instead of insulting me like this, how about you give me your proof about no new content in 8 months?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyFriendsFamily-0.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Official Compressed​

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't understand the dev rant here, it says explicitly in the OP about an included walkthrough in the zip, or maybe I'm blind...
1. I wasn't the one who wrote 'Walkthrough included in the zip.'.
2. 'Walkthrough included in the zip.' isn't inside the Developer Notes to begin with. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: riddikk91

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Only thing I have to say about the game so far (Other than its good enough that I am still playing it, lol) is that we don't need to go through everyday of the week when nothing happens. You could easily just put up a view of the living room with the caption "A few days nothing of note happens till Thursday" or something like that, it becomes a little boring and a lot repetative to get blow by blow of each day when nothing of any importance happens on those days.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Only thing I have to say about the game so far (Other than its good enough that I am still playing it, lol) is that we don't need to go through everyday of the week when nothing happens. You could easily just put up a view of the living room with the caption "A few days nothing of note happens till Thursday" or something like that, it becomes a little boring and a lot repetative to get blow by blow of each day when nothing of any importance happens on those days.

Other than that, keep up the good work.
There are 2 reasons behind this problem:
1. In a lot of cases, there is no new scene for a playthrough but there is a new scene in a different playthrough. Such as the MC goes with Nana on Saturday if they're dating, but if he doesn't date Nana, there will be a 'boring day' text.
2. I'm doing this on purpose on the days that really have no new scene for all route because...
Thanks for your opinion.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes