Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I mean you can be the same dev that is making similar games or you may be 4 friends that are making the same games with different names. There is nothing illegal here in either case, I wasn't blaming, just noticed it and was making an observation.
You're really the late guy in this matter. The problem is this:
At first, they condemned me as 'one guy has 4 names and is developing 4 games at the same time.'
But then, they couldn't prove that one guy could do it, so they said 'there are helpers'.
And here is the problem: There are helpers, which means there are more than 'just one guy'. Even so, they still keep saying '4 guys are the same one'.
Why should I bother discussing with these people? No matter what's going on, they still keep saying I'm the bad guy here.
images.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Bop123

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i love all the games developed by Miztyl, InsanErotica, and CaptainKitty. hope all their games come to steam. great optional ntr, and they actually update their games about every month.

for all the haters what's to complain about? is it the black guy? ntr? or is it the constant updates and games actually getting finished by these amazing devs <3

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i love all the games developed by Miztyl, InsanErotica, and CaptainKitty. hope all their games come to steam. great optional ntr, and they actually update their games about every month.

for all the haters what's to complain about? is it the black guy? ntr? or is it the constant updates and games actually getting finished by these amazing devs <3
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-summer-ep-01-v0-9-insanerotica.124823/post-12891716

Untitled.png

If it's wrong to do what's right... then I'm guilty...

Reactions: Bop123

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
MC needs to get some cream to treat that chafing, goddamn. It's like the penis head texture got stretched to be used for the shaft.

l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017
Are Miztyl, InsanErotica, and CaptainKitty same devs or connected to each other? Their games looks samey and they update in similar intervals.
I've always assumed that they might be people who bought into 3Diddly's "consultation services" or cut some sort of a deal with him, created a circle where they share ideas, assets and work between each other. He's a long time game and comic creator who uses extremely similar themes, models etc. If there is an "alpha", it's got to be him.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I've always assumed that they might be people who bought into 3Diddly's "consultation services" or cut some sort of a deal with him, created a circle where they share ideas, assets and work between each other. He's a long time game and comic creator who uses extremely similar themes, models etc. If there is an "alpha", it's got to be him.
How about this: https://f95zone.to/threads/zoey-v0-1-ntrgames.39249/#post-2572263
Do you think 3Diddly is the only one that they assume having any relations with me?
But if I were 3Diddly or had any relations with him, would it make any differences?
Would it change the way I'm developing games? Nope.
It's just an excuse to whine because of NTR.

l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017
How about this: https://f95zone.to/threads/zoey-v0-1-ntrgames.39249/#post-2572263
Do you think 3Diddly is the only one that they assume having any relations with me?
But if I were 3Diddly or had any relations with him, would it make any differences?
Would it change the way I'm developing games? Nope.
It's just an excuse to whine because of NTR.
I'm not whining, I think it's the first time I make any comment in any of these games. If it really works the way I think it does, props to him for creating a profitable business. I don't really care all that much how you do it and I don't condemn you for it, whatever it is. You can't blame people for speculating though or reviewing your game negatively, because there's absolutely no denying that all these games/devs are too similar to not be connected somehow.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I'm not whining, I think it's the first time I make any comment in any of these games. If it really works the way I think it does, props to him for creating a profitable business. I don't really care all that much how you do it and I don't condemn you for it, whatever it is. You can't blame people for speculating though or reviewing your game negatively, because there's absolutely no denying that all these games/devs are too similar to not be connected somehow.
Yeah, I got curious because they feel really similar, but regardless if he is one person or close friends it does not take away from what games they have been making. Obviously, it cannot stop people from speculating.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Love too see a black guy breed the daughter and this makes the mother into a grandmother. Then have another black guy breed the mother and make her daughter into a big sister.
Indeed nothing wrong with a couple of well hung Tyrone's rearranging the mother and Daughter's guts, giving them each a nice creampie that effectively knocks them up all the white we have the MC watching on and jerking off to it while it is happening.

Reactions: Lord Katakuri

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Op says walkthrough in zip. Where in the zip? I have searched each folder and no walkthrough. The other linked ones are out of date. Anyone have the updated one?

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Examples for the 'Diversification'.
Well I've played all your games and the protagonists are the same.

Diversification for example new faces, new bodies, I think it would help a lot to get more supporters.

This is just an idea, friend, I'm not criticizing that the game is bad, I always liked the stories of your games that I played.

It is as if it has been following a real -life soap opera with the same people, only that with a different kind of history.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well I've played all your games and the protagonists are the same.

Diversification for example new faces, new bodies, I think it would help a lot to get more supporters.

This is just an idea, friend, I'm not criticizing that the game is bad, I always liked the stories of your games that I played.

It is as if it has been following a real -life soap opera with the same people, only that with a different kind of history.
I'm pretty sure the MCs in The Engagement, Summer of Love, My Friend's Family have different bodies, faces, skins...
Even so, I'm also sure that no one decided to support my games because these 3 MCs have different looks.

Reactions: TanyaC

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
support my games
Well I don't support because I don't have the right to have a credit card, and I haven't even graduated, and even worse I live in Brazil .... I just thought you had supporters like all DV has ... Sorry ... . Good luck and good night. :coffee::love:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well I don't support because I don't have the right to have a credit card, and I haven't even graduated, and even worse I live in Brazil .... I just thought you had supporters like all DV has ... Sorry ... . Good luck and good night. :coffee::love:
I answered not to attract supports.
If I did these things only because of money, I would have chosen 'incest' instead of 'ntr'.
It's morning in my place though. Good night.

• Love
Reactions: TanyaC
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes