VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Time [v3.0] [ItalianLover3D]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
Just finished playing through this game. And I'ma keep it real you chief, this game doesn't suck that bad. It just has small issues in very big places, so the problems feel bigger than they really are. For one, it is very clear that the script for this game got beat to absolute shit by Google Translate. I suppose the developers of this game are Italian? If so, then some italian words and ideas are hard, if not impossible to translate cleanly to English. But also within the script and interactions, there is very little in the way of subtlety and wit. It's either thinly-veiled niceness, or obscenely rude attacks. This is the first visual novel I have played where I do NOT like my Main Character. I felt bad that I gave this dude my name, and it's the same name I use for all visual novels. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It's just "I wanna smash her." "She has nice tits." "Her ass makes me hard." "She could suck my dick any day." He might even be manipulative and his horn-dog levels are just... woah. It's like everything for the guy is about his penis or what he would like to do to the females around him. He is just a straight-up douche and as a first I feel like he doesn't deserve the ocean of pussy he is going to be drowning in in future updates.

And the whole premise of the game. Now where I live, usually, gender specific schools tend to be preparatory or reformatory institutions for the hard-of-learning. So if this is what the author was going for, the blame Google translate. He does bad in school, so they send him to a BOARDING SCHOOL. Does the writer know that boarding schools are harder? I implore the development team behind this game, please fix the script. Pass off script-writing to someone who is fluent and skilled in the English Language. The game's interactions feel incredibly unrealistic and fantasy-pander-y. Now there is LITERALLY no problem with the interactions pandering to fantasies, I mean, after all, I think hardly anyone comes to a NSFW game in this genre for deep plot and thought-provoking rhetoric. I mean let's be honest, we're here for the titties, the butt cheeks and the vaginas (or dick, if that floats your boat.) A deep and complex story is a bonus if you're lucky.

And the renders... Oh, the renders. The models are incredibly waxy and unrealistic looking. But that is not my problem with them. Their facial expressions are too frequently unbalanced and sometimes either overly-exaggerated and ill-proportioned. One render had a character make a surprised/angry face and It gave me a laughing fit that lasted 10 minutes straight. And then I felt bad after. Because I know that these games take a metric fuck-ton of time and effort to make and me laughing at these creations when i know for damn sure that I cannot do any better, made me feel like a hypocrite. But still I also know that this game is still in its early phases of development and nothing being made ever starts perfect. It must be molded and shaped to perfection and on that front, I will say...this game has a lot of potential and done right, could be one of the best visual novels ever made.

The story premise could be expanded upon and the developers could milk months worth of content out of it before the might start running out of ideas. The script gets reworked to make more sense and be more grammatically correct and fleshed out, and this game could be one of my favorites. This is in no way meant to express or contain any hate or ill-will at all towards the developers of this game. I truly want to see this game succeed because if it does, I will have something fun to do and enjoy. That being said, however, I know two things. 1, this game has great potential and 2, sugar-coating never helps anything. Being blunt is the quickest way to expose those who need to be, to the problem(s) at hand, that way solutions can be conceptualized more quickly and zealously.

JRHSVDJDSB

Apr 22, 2018
I'm a Patron of them, they are trying the Ep.3 beta. As I saw on Patron content new girls will appear and some spicy and funny situation will be in the next ep. They also edit dialogue of the 1st and 2nd ep.
Happy new year!
Thanks for the progress update! Any ETA on final release?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
whats the scoop?..MC still the most cringe worthy offensive douche and insult to manhood ever created?..or did the dev listen and make him human :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... the short answer is ... Alfie got a new apprentice ... dames fall like flies to the ... cream...
Thelong haul sees MC get all the brass balls to enter without knocks, talk like a star athlete to the
drooling babes and just be the sponge of all affection one guy can become in one all babe house;)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
DarkGod7 your 'review' above both intrigued me and scared the shit out of me with my thoughts if i should or should not try play this game. And believe me few games have managed to get both reactions from a review/comment, if your review is true i agree to your logic. Sure Mc doesn have to be a nice guy and were here for the T,B,S parts but honestly playing a character who is a retard or a douche is rather sad and there's more to life than being mean/evil in my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is lost .. let us put it like that.
MC gets the boot from his home and ends up on a limb in some unfamiliar spaces.
Of course MC is alone and misguided and the actual nice dame that could guide him
has just been introduced.
You could give this a shot ... it is early and a lot of loose ends will be there.
See if you can steer this rudderless ship on to your nice route .. it is short and that is it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You watch them go down on eachother and you get a surprise from the babe you spied on;)
Have to go the distance .. it is towards the end of this version.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
You watch them go down on eachother and you get a surprise from the babe you spied on;)
Have to go the distance .. it is towards the end of this version.
At the end i got a scene with the friend of MC mother and she hugged me... the principal called me on the phone and... The End... nothing more

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes