VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Time [v3.0] [ItalianLover3D]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
I like this game,
but I've personally changed the font,
for a foreign language the original font was too exhausting for me.
For the simple texts (dialogues) a normal font and for
Thought processes an italic.
Then it would be easier for those who do not speak English so well to read.
I realize that certain games also have a special font,
but here, in this game, I don't see it.

Reactions: asd33asd33

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hello everybody! Happy new year to everyone!

Thank you for testing the updated version of the game and for your comments. The criticisms if constructive are always welcome.

For those who "complain" about the big tits as you might have seen in the Christmas render appear 2 of the 4 new girls who will be introduced in the second episode ... and do not have huge tits! Like the other 2 of the 4 that you have not yet seen.

So there will be something for everyone: big, medium, small tits; big and not big asses; tall and not; slender and curvy. You just have to wait and follow the updates that we also publish on Patreon!

We're working for the upcoming second episode which will be released soon.. Stay tuned!

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hello everyone, hi @Rhinon and thank you for your interest!

The development of the second episode is 80%, as you can imagine we are developing it as a hobby (tryin' to find the time after our regular job); obviously if there will be big interest we will increase the time spent to reduce the gap between one episode and the next one.

We also try to make all the Iray renders in high quality without grainy and this require more time (in complex scenes even 2 hours to render).

Below a screen of the episode that is about to be published, stay tuned on our patreon page for more!

Cheers,
italianlover3d

e2 101.jpg

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hello everybody!

Finally we did it and we released the 2nd episode of myFirstTime!

For that new episode we have considered the valuable suggestions received on this forum and we have tried to do as well as we could.

As developers, we can't post the link in respect of those who are already supporting us on Patreon... so if you like it just support us, we're sure you'll enjoy it!

A little break and we'll be back at work for the 3rd episode, we think this game has some potential! Support us and you won't regret it!

Cheers,
ItalianLover3D

skiccione

Mar 25, 2019
OMG I just discovered thanks to this forum that I visited sporadically in the past that some italian are developing a game...registration...I need to download and try it :) e speriamo sia una roba all'italiana :ROFLMAO:

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hi @skiccione & @rev2019 thank you for your interest & your support, is very precious for us!

@rev2019: well, since incest is in high demand... we're trying to combine the story with some particular scene, always trying not to become too trivial :)

Comments and criticisms always welcome for us to improve.

Thank you so much, we'll hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
ItalianLover3D

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
we didn't say no incest at all....!

so... let's see what we can do in the next one... ; - )

Cheers,
ItalianLover3D

skiccione

Mar 25, 2019
Ciao :) I tried the game 1st episode, not bad at all...like somebody already wrote is an highly polished intro, and imho the characters are not "usual", looks like you spent time for create them...I hope that also the other characters you will introduce will be various like you wrote ;) and now I'm curious to see what will happen in the 2nd one: mi tocca pagà :ROFLMAO:

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hello @leon02457! Yes Android version (apk) is available for download here

@skiccione: thank you so much, your support in this first phase of the developing is very precious for us!

Cheers,
ItalianLover3D

Reactions: leon02457

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Hello @leon02457! Yes Android version (apk) is available for download here

@skiccione: thank you so much, your support in this first phase of the developing is very precious for us!

Cheers,
ItalianLover3D
Thank you for this and reply,I really appreciate you guys..but can you do it same for chapter 2nd.
Love you

italianlover3d

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hi @leon02457! Yes chapter 2 is already available in APK for Android, but as you might know the developing of a game takes really a lot of time : ( that's why we're releasing the 2nd episode to patrons who are supporting us with a little donation... the donation will be lowered in the following days to allow everyone to play it supporting us just with a few dollars (now is reserved for those who decided to play the game in advance!).

Cheers,
ItalianLover3D

skiccione

Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys :)! Yesterday I finally signed up for the $ 5 quote and downloaded the game. Congratulations, I liked the 1st episode, as I told you, and this even better...beautiful scenes, also studied following the logic of the sexy Italian comedy ;)...and you introduced in it also the spicy moment of the mother (sta zozza XD): great :D!!! I can't wait the 3rd episode, that as I saw on Patron you already started to develop!!! Bravi :)

Reactions: luisar018

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Hi guys :)! Yesterday I finally signed up for the $ 5 quote and downloaded the game. Congratulations, I liked the 1st episode, as I told you, and this even better...beautiful scenes, also studied following the logic of the sexy Italian comedy ;)...and you introduced in it also the spicy moment of the mother (sta zozza XD): great :D!!! I can't wait the 3rd episode, that as I saw on Patron you already started to develop!!! Bravi :)
How much "zozza" (nasty)?

Reactions: luisar018
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes