• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others My First Time! [v0.262] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
While the game being nothing is pretty funny, is there a reason why the MC is a gigantic fucking asshole. Like, holy shit, he's awful. The writing being bad is to be expected, seeing that this is clearly ESL, but not only is the translation incomprehensible at times, it also manages to be really stupid at nearly every moment.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFirstTime-ASHLEYRATAJKOWSKY-0.234
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
While the game being nothing is pretty funny, is there a reason why the MC is a gigantic fucking asshole. Like, holy shit, he's awful. The writing being bad is to be expected, seeing that this is clearly ESL, but not only is the translation incomprehensible at times, it also manages to be really stupid at nearly every moment.
I think the MC is the representation of the developer

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I don't get it. You get to a point where you get the menu of download options, and you can then turn on Cheats, but the game apparently ends at that screen. You can't do anything else? All that locked content remains locked?

Or is this actually just a demo disguised as a game?

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Dear friends, new release here:

Clog: New stuff about Greta, Yuliya and Ruby.
Have a nice day all of you!

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Dear friends, new release here:

Clog: New stuff about Greta, Yuliya and Ruby.
Have a nice day all of you!
Why the public releases are way behind the latest releases? Like 6 months, which in your releases schedule, is a lot of versions behind.

Reactions: whatchadoin
1.60 star(s) 24 Votes