Others My First Time! [v0.262] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
That hair... fucking protag looks like someone stapled a cheap bathroom throw rug to his head...

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release to update here:
CLog: Introducing new character Ruby (Pale redhead)
Have a nice day all of you!

Reactions: karlosos

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
I first saw this game many months ago, not much was done so I waited many months before checking it out again, despite the many updates that came out. Looked again today and after many months only a few screenshots have been added with none of the stories are even close to complete and most have not even started, the ones that have started go through a screenshot or 2 then end with the not complete screen, maybe in 3-4 years I'll check it out again with hopes something gets finished.

PaigeBunny

Dec 12, 2018
I first saw this game many months ago, not much was done so I waited many months before checking it out again, despite the many updates that came out. Looked again today and after many months only a few screenshots have been added with none of the stories are even close to complete and most have not even started, the ones that have started go through a screenshot or 2 then end with the not complete screen, maybe in 3-4 years I'll check it out again with hopes something gets finished.
Don't count on it

Mafofi

Apr 17, 2023
It looks very promising but in the end its just like a mobilegame :( A lot of advertising but no action.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release here:
Clog: 6 new animated sex scenes about young Yuliya + some fixing...
Enjoy, mates!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFirstTime-ASHLEYRATAJKOWSKY-0.217
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
How many shitty "AshleyRatajkowski" games do I need to put on Ignore?

This dev is a con man, and he's taking advantage of F95. For money.

I remember the first time I received a spam email, though it wasn't called that yet. I had a sense of foreboding: "There will be a lot more of this ugliness in the future."

That's my sense about this developer. If the site doesn't ban his predatory behavior, there will be a lot more developers spamming us with shitty, dialed-in cashgrabs.

1.60 star(s) 24 Votes