VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Father's New Family [v0.05] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is anyone elses maleware radar going off when you DL and try to unpack this file? It convinced me not to run the program. Anyone scan the mac files for me pls?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Female characters ... with male not beautiful faces.o_O:Do_O:rolleyes:The name of the game..very appropriate.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I hope the developer isn't put off by certain negative comments... I particularly enjoyed the game itself.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
All these games about Dads being cucked by their sons, it gets too old. I wanna see a game where you play the Dad, cucking his son; now that would be unique, and interesting to play through.

Just imagine, you play a rich and handsome older gentleman, your son is married to a gold digger, but she's had enough of luxury and expensive things, she's frustrated because her husband is not well equipped in the trouser-snake department, time for the Dad (MC) to step in and show his daughter-in-law what a real penis looks like, naughty antics ensue.
Facts. Not enough dad cucks son games. Closest one is: my coworkers wife. Or whatever it's called. The one with the pink haired milf that gets fucked by her boss (mc)

Jun 13, 2018
This is one of the few times the MILF characters actually look like mature women and it's done so well that they still are attractive. So many of these have the older women looking like they are just a few years older than their teen daughters that it's hard to believe they are actually related to one another. Beautifully designed models and I love the little snippets of the female characters' bios in the description. They feel fleshed out already and that's a huge plus.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Not very attracted to the idea that the stepmother has a troubled past.... Some things are better left unknown. And the eldest daughter Viola, she just wants to fuck any man she can get her hands on... no thanks.

Really, no one wants to have the town whore as a girlfriend/love interest.
Or worse, be a son of a bitch. (At least I don't).
I'm not really attracted to any of the girls anyway, so it's not a big deal, I'll pass . Good luck with your project dev. :cool:
Is the MC really an asshole or is he just not a pussy?

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes