VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Father's New Family [v0.05] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
The choices are fake. No WT needed. The game in general is utter garbage anyway. Not worth your time.
thank you for that, waited a few updates to jump back in, now i feel comfortable dropping this. especially when theres a plethroa of new games that are far better.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Loaded it up. Played for a while.

All of the characters are revolting human beings*.

To put it in crude terms, there is not one character in this game that i would piss on if they were dying of thirst in the desert.

==========================
* Whether they would qualify as actual human beings is, actually, questionable.

Reactions: WastedTalent

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Okay, I played this for roughly 5-10 minutes and, right off the bat, there are issues I have.

There are entirely too many inconsistencies with the personality of the MC. When creating a "choice driven" game, you have to maintain a personality behind each choice. This MC either has BPD or MPD (bi-polar or multiple personality disorders). There's a shift between talking to Ida and then talking to the other stepsister.
Nice premise (it's a bit redundant though)
Decent renders (probably could use a little after work)
Garbage writing.
Disastrous execution.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is the all the content out for the player to see or are they still doing that Pay to get all the content thing?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Such an absolutely weird game. It's almost like the script is being written by three different people who each have different ideas of how the MC should behave. not really sure what to think of this one at the moment. Maybe, if I get bored one day, I'll come try it again if/when it is finished and see if it got fixed. Not gonna be waiting around desperate for updates on this one though.

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Such an absolutely weird game. It's almost like the script is being written by three different people who each have different ideas of how the MC should behave. not really sure what to think of this one at the moment. Maybe, if I get bored one day, I'll come try it again if/when it is finished and see if it got fixed. Not gonna be waiting around desperate for updates on this one though.
Don't worry about that these guys never finish any of their games

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
this is the same dev who made the mom exchange club game right? I mean art style and models seem almost identical... my apologies if I'm wrong but if I'm not I think you need to work on some thing's related to the avn field... especially appealing art and coherent and cohesive writing that isn't all over the place. just some advice you do you.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
this is the same dev who made the mom exchange club game right? I mean art style and models seem almost identical... my apologies if I'm wrong but if I'm not I think you need to work on some thing's related to the avn field... especially appealing art and coherent and cohesive writing that isn't all over the place. just some advice you do you.
Yep

1688963955057.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm assuming the dev will rename themselves to OnlyAbandonedGames at some point.

DemiGodShadow

Jul 30, 2022
this is old as heck and im just here realizing this game wasnt worth even touching, but naked ginger cuddle time, i hope you have found "my new family" sense asking that question

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. i just checked this game now for the first time and the screen shot looks kinda decent plus i see multiple girls & side characters there .. so i kinda like more characters in games ..

but when i checked the stars .. it looks very low .. and the reviews are more like a machine guns shooting the game ..
so i wanna ask before i download pls .. ( is it that bad ) ??

i better i make sure now before i waste my time playing it

thank you

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So... your father is not dead, but cucked. Here we go again...

First act: Your mother cucks your father,
Second act: You and your step-mother cuck your father, then, it's fair to play. lol

It looks like lots of *WAH-PAH* is going to be dished out... o_O
short sayings of Igor Guberman come to mind, and one of them is “if life is too business[like], the sexual function weakens!” ( hah! look, even in translation into English, the rhyme is almost preserved heh )... the women of this cuck seemed to know that, it seems ...

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes