balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
So...I'm playing season 2( fantastic game by the way) and everything is working perfectly but what is the clone/family tab used for? also...Eileen is gorgeous and I'm really liking her mother..will MC have a relationship with her? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So...I'm playing season 2( fantastic game by the way) and everything is working perfectly but what is the clone/family tab used for? thanks
Clone if you want the clone storyline (non-incest), so Martha isn't MC's real mom, Emma isn't MC's sister, etc.

Family means that Martha and Norah are respectively MC's mom and aunt, etc.

So, it depends if you played season 1 with the i-patch or without?

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hi. I'm replaying part 1, I wanted to ask if Maddie can join later the harem if I choose to be dominant, it says it "may prevent", but maybe in part 2 she's in the harem

Reactions: TropecitaGames

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Loved how you laid out the foundation, for the romance / harem path in the last chapter by the way,
Thanks, but it wrote itself. I didn't decide to merge the paths until that scene was done and I re-read it (and had to triple-render most animations). Getting into the characters' mindsets showed me (unconsciously) that they won't be as happy in any of the domination paths as they would be in the romance path. They were tense and they didn't laugh as much.
Patreon change of ToS was only the straw that broke the camel's back.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well my perception of the all the girls and women you have in your Masterpiece, is that no one of them has a really submissive profile, I feel that the similarities and the nuances of each character is brought out in an excellent way.
You developed them with love and it shows.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well my perception of the all the girls and women you have in your Masterpiece, is that no one of them has a really submissive profile, I feel that the similarities and the nuances of each character is brought out in an excellent way.
You developed them with love and it shows.
None of them is submissive, and I could NOT be happier for that. If I abhor dominancy because of it's closeness to abuse, I detest, loathe, submissiveness a LOT more. Can't stand it. A sure way to get rid of any possible erection for me, is to get on their knees in front of me. It's instantaneous.

No, you don't need to say it. I am well aware that I AM weird as fuck. Thanks.

Peace :(

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
None of them is submissive, and I could NOT be happier for that. If I abhor dominancy because of it's closeness to abuse, I detest, loathe, submissiveness a LOT more. Can't stand it. A sure way to get rid of any possible erection for me, is to get on their knees in front of me. It's instantaneous.

No, you don't need to say it. I am well aware that I AM weird as fuck. Thanks.

I don't think it's weird to get turned off by situations dancing on the edges of hurting someone else. I did, however, have a brief back-and-forth in another thread with someone into that sort of thing who convinced me that it can be respectful under the right circumstances, so I respect the choices of people that enjoy it. But I am also a guy so I know that the right circumstances can't possibly apply across the board and that abuse is inevitable somewhere/sometime because there are bad dudes out there who will take advantage. So that makes it very unsexy to me as well.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't think it's weird to get turned off by situations dancing on the edges of hurting someone else. I did, however, have a brief back-and-forth in another thread with someone into that sort of thing who convinced me that it can be respectful under the right circumstances, so I respect the choices of people that enjoy it. But I am also a guy so I know that the right circumstances can't possibly apply across the board and that abuse is inevitable somewhere/sometime because there are bad dudes out there who will take advantage. So that makes it very unsexy to me as well.
The part that actually and completely makes me hate that so much, is the way a submissive pretends to demean themselves. It puts me out of myself. I've had a former girlfriend do it to me once, I had to leave, all I could feel was rage for the attempt of deception. It turns out she was quite adept of deceiving.

While I accept that that show of submissiveness enlarges little peoples egos, I can't stand to be made a stooge that way. I not only don't buy the act, I will simply detest the actor. My version of what a sexual act is, does NOT include deception, abuse and force. If it does for you guys, I can't help you.

I swore that I would never talk about this again here. I just broke that promise to myself. This is where I'll stop.

Remember the Golden Rule.

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes