TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Starting to feel like too many characters and too little Norah for the longest time.
Imagine what the players who have Saira as their fav feel!
Norah has been there in 0.1*, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4A, 0.4B, 0.5*, (0.6), 0.7A, 0.7B*, 0.8, 0.9A*, 0.9B, (0.10A), 0.10B, 0.11A, 0.11B, 0.12*, 0.13, 0.14**, 0.15, 0.16, and 0.17
(x.X) = Not been there
x.X* = Lewd scene
x.X** = Two lewd scenes (through what if menu)
I think she is the character who has appeared in more updates (20/22) and the one with more lewd scenes (7 counting the double one)

Saira has been there in 0.1*, (0.2), (0.3), (0.4A), (0.4B), (0.5), (0.6), (0.7A), (0.7B), (0.8), (0.9A), (0.9B), (0.10A), (0.10B), (0.11A), 0.11B*, (0.12), 0.13, 0.14, 0.15, 0.16, and 0.17
Two lewd scenes. 14 updates in a row without showing up. Appears in 7 updates in total. One single sentence in the last update.

And I won't start talking about Lisa, Kate, Kim, Debbie, Kiara, Meemaw, Betty, Amanda, or Eva.

I think the players who have Norah as their fav are the ones who have fewer reasons to complain.

Feb 25, 2024
Usually, when a Harem game gets past the fifth chapter, an update might not satisfy those who prefer a more monogamous path. For those who don't like the Love Interests in the update, they should focus on playing with Friendship in mind, rather than Romance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
TropecitaGames Just letting you know I just finshed my personal "canon" playthrough all the way to current season 2, I saw the post about your PC, because there is no NTR and you allow us to have the choice to not romance everyone, this is now my favorite VN now. You are the first dev for me to ever go the highest tier on patreon. Meemaw tier it is. Get that PC up and running fast haha.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I would also like to say that yes while there is no NTR in this game, if there was this would be the game that prove that people wouldn't have to pick a general kink. Reason I say that is because this isn't even a full harem game because of the opition to not have it, plus there is no actual canon ending. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating for there to be NTR in this game, I'm just saying this game has been so good that if there was optional NTR I would still be in the Meemaw tier.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I would also like to say that yes while there is no NTR in this game, if there was this would be the game that prove that people wouldn't have to pick a general kink. Reason I say that is because this isn't even a full harem game because of the opition to not have it, plus there is no actual canon ending. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating for there to be NTR in this game, I'm just saying this game has been so good that if there was optional NTR I would still be in the Meemaw tier.
But... but... there is NTR. It's not even optional... It's even a major plot point...

Are you sure you are in the right thread?

I don't want to disabuse you of your good intentions of supporting this Great Creator, but, at least do it for the right reasons.

/sarcasm

Peace :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you high or something?
This game has hardcore NTR and GILF.

Drugs are bad m'kay?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True enough haha. I would like to know from you and others who are yaw's main girl, even if most of the fan base is full on harem mode haha. If you had to choose who would be the queen of the harem? For my small harem of 4 girls its Erika.
What the hell is wrong with you? The answer to that question is more obvious than the earth orbiting the sun or water being wet!

there can be only one.gif

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
What the hell is wrong with you? The answer to that question is more obvious than the earth orbiting the sun or water being wet!

View attachment 3612453
Damn, as you can tell man I'm pretty laid back with people cracking jokes with me, but the way thats worded it came across pretty aggresive, granted interet can't tell what your actual emotions are behind the keyboard so if its ment to be a joking matter than thats what it is haha. But I'm new to this game, never really tried cause I thought it was full on harem. So to answer that no I really don't know who the fan favorites are in this game. I just like Erika the best because as you can see by my avater I like that kind of music. If I had to guess I do see Daphne pop up alot so My guess is her.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes