dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
when i use the drone it wont give me the option to view the directors room... can anyone help
If you're not afraid of mods you can use Universal Ren'Py Mod .
You can press Alt + M to open the mod menu - if mod menu doesn't appear you have to save and load again (see my post). In the 'Search' tab type wach_dir_badroom press Enter click the arrow on that entry and change wach_dir_badroom.get variable to be True. Then the option should show up. I believe that's all you need for it to show up.

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough mod or save that will trigger the scenes for this? I already completed this before but changed device(android) after a year since my previous one broke so I was wondering so it could save me some time navigating here and there. Or is it better to start all over again? thanks

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Is there something i need to do for the shower scene with her? I have 5 hearts with her and i dont lose points when i go into the bathroom but Everytime she just ask mc to get out and there is no option to join her

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Is there something i need to do for the shower scene with her? I have 5 hearts with her and i dont lose points when i go into the bathroom but Everytime she just ask mc to get out and there is no option to join her
Do you see a Green Arrow after clicking the eye icon? If you are NOT then you can use Universal Ren'Py Mod and change the dvertbathsmaz variable to True. This will give you the green arrow to walk into the bathroom when you peek on her (click eye icon). This game tends to easily get in a states that lock scenes/events/options from you.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Is there a walkthrough mod or save that will trigger the scenes for this? I already completed this before but changed device(android) after a year since my previous one broke so I was wondering so it could save me some time navigating here and there. Or is it better to start all over again? thanks
I've got some saves with the gallery mod and many of the scene unlocked.
Even though some aren't unlocked I did actually trigger then at some point in the game so you can go to one of my saves before the scene you want started and see them that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternative method:
I'm not sure if this'll work on Android (it's probably too slow on Android regardless) but if you wanna try it install Universal Ren'Py Mod and load my URM files . Once the mod is installed and you have the urm files in the game folder:
  • Start a new game.
  • Once you have control of the main character.
  • press Alt + M - the mod window should pop up - if not you may need to hit save and load again.
  • click the Open Folder icon in the top right or press Ctrl + O - to load a URM file -
  • select fixedshower
  • Click Labels Tab - Should be 520 labels.
That should load up all the scenes in the game. Though some dont have thumbnails also some I think are duplicate scenes. Also the labels interface is veeerry slow (in thumbnail view)

ThommyG0

Nov 16, 2019
i choose be my girlfriend,and now i have 3 broken heart with her
I have the same problem. I chose that I want her as my girlfriend and she shows hearts. Then I have a broken heart in the menu instead of the one I had.

I downloaded the console.py file, copied in everyfolder tried to open it with shift+O but nothing happens.
Can anybody give me advice?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
It says on the Walkthrough "Try to avoid the police" after blackmailing the director.

But whenever I try to blackmail her, and I choose "I refuse to delete the photos", I always get caught. How do I avoid the police if I automatically get caught?

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
It says on the Walkthrough "Try to avoid the police" after blackmailing the director.

But whenever I try to blackmail her, and I choose "I refuse to delete the photos", I always get caught. How do I avoid the police if I automatically get caught?
Don't refuse. Delete the photos.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
Help i cannot trigger massage trainer because the second time i'm doing it after getting arousal oil is used it on trainer and after that cannot increase her heart anymore. Only 1 heart for trainer. Secondly cannot enter ther shower with roomate. Doesnt have option want to shower with her or fuck her. Just open the door using screwdriver and then just watch her and she realised you peek on her and ask to close the door

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Help i cannot trigger massage trainer because the second time i'm doing it after getting arousal oil is used it on trainer and after that cannot increase her heart anymore. Only 1 heart for trainer. Secondly cannot enter ther shower with roomate. Doesnt have option want to shower with her or fuck her. Just open the door using screwdriver and then just watch her and she realised you peek on her and ask to close the door
I think 1 heart is max for the trainer.

For the roomate/cousin: I (plus many others) ran into the same issue. The game is prone to soft locking and will make some options unavailable if for instance you did things in the order it wasn't expecting. You either to go back to an earlier save and redo whatever action that tripped the game up or do what I did and install Universal Ren'Py Mod and:
  • open the mod menu Alt + M
  • click search tab
  • in search field type exactly dverbathsmaz
    • (you can just type dverb but you want the change dverbathsmaz )
    • set the dropdown to variable names if it's not there already
    • click seach button
  • change value to True
    • click the False button for the dverbathsmaz entry
    • in the popup click this False button to toggle it to True
    • click Change button
This should give you the green arrow to walk into the bathroom when you peek on her.

More info in earlier post

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
That just provides the ability to view/replay unlocked scenes. It doesn't unlocked for you however.

Any full save?
I have a save of the completed game though some scenes aren't unlocked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use Universal Ren'Py Mod with my urm_files.zip to view the locked scenes.
  • Place the (extracted) mod and the .urm files in the game folder.
  • Run the game and load up one of the saves (in the save menu of the game).
  • Press Alt + M on keyboard to open the mod menu.
  • Press Ctrl + O (or click the open folder icon in the top right of the dialog).
  • Select fixedshower
  • Click the the Labels tab
You should see a bunch of thumbnails of just about every scene in the game and you can click whichever one you want to play. (If you see just a text list then you can toggle the thumbnails button located above the scrollbar.)

See earlier post for more info

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes