shayan

Apr 20, 2017
How do I get the third photoshot with emily ? and how do i get with my cousin ?
and when i can find jamal in gym?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
2. no chance to disable those "Clipboard voicing" with shift+c

How to disable it coz it is extremely annoying when working in the store?
Ah, that, yeah, had the same issue... just use ctrl and c in the main menu after freshly starting the game and not ingame, that should take care of it.

The rest? Already answered, multiple times, in this very thread since 0.4.0 came out.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
The game breaks right after an unknown guy with white shirt knocks on the door for the first time (afternoon time) any idea how to fix this?
Yes. Take some time to read through the pages of this thread. Or check my signature. You'll be suprised how much helpful info you'll find.
Sry, lack of sleep makes me snarky.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Dude I'm not stupid I wouldnt ask if I could do just that, I read the first page before this and guess what? I already got spoiled half the fucking game is ruined people are so retarded to use spoilers in their post hence my request..
'Dude', I was about to write a reasonable and helpful answer to your post - but nah. Read the first page...? Complaining about being spoiled about half the story of a v0.4.0? R-word calling? No. I tried to help folks having trouble with the current version out, but hey, congrats, you cured me. Bye, have a good time.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I find 3 bugs, so just to clarify.
View attachment 60939 not always but its happened

View attachment 60940 no chance to disable those "Clipboard voicing" with shift+c

How to disable it coz it is extremely annoying when working in the store?

View attachment 60942 after this, when I chosse to help old man i have missing picture "ivanbattle3.jpg"

"raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ivanbattle3.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
0.4.0ex"

Missing picture "ivanbattle3.jpg"
V disables it for me.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Ah, that, yeah, had the same issue... just use ctrl and c in the main menu after freshly starting the game and not ingame, that should take care of it.

The rest? Already answered, multiple times, in this very thread since 0.4.0 came out.
i found you can get rid of it in the developers window as well.

sexygram

Jan 24, 2018
Would someone please post a save after the cousin HJ scene? I have the same problem with the game going to the title screen after the HJ scene ends.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Yes. Take some time to read through the pages of this thread. Or check my signature. You'll be suprised how much helpful info you'll find.
Sry, lack of sleep makes me snarky.
I already unpack the archive, I copy the battle images and put them in the game folder but nothing happens. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The sleeping rape was completely unnecessary...

It takes aways the flavour of fucking her after actually corrupting/seducing her, it is not even a hot scene, you're just using her body as a inanimate sexdoll.

Please make this optional on next versions.
Wait, it's not optional? I got pretty much every scene without it, what does it block off? Also, if you got the pills you were fingering her at night. Where else did you think it was going? Weren't the pills a tip off?

Reactions: ponyguy

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Wait, it's not optional? I got pretty much every scene without it, what does it block off? Also, if you got the pills you were fingering her at night. Where else did you think it was going? Weren't the pills a tip off?
Instead of going straight for the main dish (Rape/Vaginal & anal intercourse) the developer could've easily introduced new actions like: Groping,TF,FJ,Thigh job...And all other acts that are part of the foreplay category.

I personally watched the pills scenes just to see how well made they were then loaded the game to a save where that doesn't happen yet (And I don't plan on doing it any time in the future).

Edit: Also, the animations are not bad at all but without commentary from the MC before, during and after each sexual act; that makes them less vibrant and devoid of the human touch (very robotic) I noticed that in so many games I played...They either have superior animations or superior writing during sex scenes, you rarely find one with both elements.

Reactions: JohnnyMarco

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Instead of going straight for the main dish (Rape/Vaginal & anal intercourse) the developer could've easily introduced new actions like: Groping,TF,FJ,Thigh job...And all other acts that are part of the foreplay category.
Well, I don't see a difference between the actions if she's asleep for all of it but hey, I get it if some actions are kinky to you and some are not. We all got things we like and don't like. Like you said, you can reload and proceed without it (the option DOES say "fuck your cousin" so it's highly avoidable for those who want to avoid it.) My objection was to it being characterized as not being optional. In fact, it's difficult to set up unless you were following all the steps to get it.

Reactions: ponyguy and Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Well, I don't see a difference between the actions if she's asleep for all of it but hey, I get it if some actions are kinky to you and some are not. We all got things we like and don't like. Like you said, you can reload and proceed without it (the option DOES say "fuck your cousin" so it's highly avoidable for those who want to avoid it.)
I like intercourse as much as the next guy, but it needs a buildup first otherwise it becomes cheap and loses much of it's meaning & value to the player..Anyways the game is not that advanced in development, this feels like an early gift to those who can't wait but I'm the waiting type so..See you in future releases.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like intercourse as much as the next guy, but it needs a buildup first otherwise it becomes cheap and loses much of it's meaning & value to the player..Anyways the game is not that advanced in development, this feels like an early gift to those who can't wait but I'm the waiting type so..See you in future releases.
I understand that sentiment, but if you are assaulting her at night with your fingers, you are kind of already cheating to touch her before she'll let you do it willingly. So it seems like a logical progression to let players get something early, like an easter egg. And it's not something just "granted" to the player, you can't trip over it. There's a lot of steps you have to do to get the pills in the first place, and you can always not click the option to fuck her, you can finger poke her ass or leave.

I myself was disappointed in the scene too, because I couldn't cum in her. :winkytongue:

Reactions: ponyguy

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Well, when you do get the HJ the game ends, if you want the game running you have to drug her... of course next version there will be more story after the HJ, but we still don't really know if the rape will be optional or not in the storyline.

Ditto. Was so bummed when he pulled out. :p
I would still prefer to cum inside while she was awake... but, you know, for the plot it would be more interesting if he came inside her while she was drugged, at least it would be something with consequences, the way they did it was just pointless...

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes