raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
why the hell cnat i defeat that guy in emelies apartment? i keep winning but he just comes back.. you cant defeat me with such a blow???

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
why the hell cnat i defeat that guy in emelies apartment? i keep winning but he just comes back.. you cant defeat me with such a blow???
You can only beat him after successful fightertraining and even then you need to beat his HP down a few times indeed.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
another problem... how do i use the noght drone at barbaras house at night? it keeps saying i cant use that here..

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
another problem... how do i use the noght drone at barbaras house at night? it keeps saying i cant use that here..
You can use drone only in your living room , Barbara' house must be in your list .
If you have unlocked it , buy the upgrade from the store ... long distance :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
well that didnt help me much since im stuck... so thks for nothing i guess... all im doing is doing the same things in a loop right now...
::|:
Check that computer, browse through everything and the Director's involvement gets revealed, new location appears on the map and you can use drone again at night. You can use walkthrough as well.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
how is the game in terms of bugs? last time i played it then somehow 2 girls that i had sex with didnt register and i couldnt finish the game

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
::|:
Check that computer, browse through everything and the Director's involvement gets revealed, new location appears on the map and you can use drone again at night. You can use walkthrough as well.
ok
1. im following the walkthrough, but cant get a talk to send anna home...
2. i checked the computer... all pics and mails but no new location unlocked on my map.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok
1. im following the walkthrough, but cant get a talk to send anna home...
2. i checked the computer... all pics and mails but no new location unlocked on my map.
That happens when you haven't checked the family pictures on the Director's table.

how is the game in terms of bugs? last time i played it then somehow 2 girls that i had sex with didnt register and i couldnt finish the game
Normally its all fine now but if you don't play it as it was "intended", then you may encounter bugs. Some report issues, some don't. We don't know how its gonna play out for you.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
That happens when you haven't checked the family pictures on the Director's table.
i have checked the pictures on her table..but just got the answer .. well yeah i woulnd have anyone elses children on my table... or something like that..then she just says shes got work to do..and thats all the conversation i get..

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i have checked the pictures on her table..but just got the answer .. well yeah i woulnd have anyone elses children on my table... or something like that..then she just says shes got work to do..and thats all the conversation i get..
Now you know who is Barbara' mother ... it is enough
Better do this before you check the computer.
And it is necessary to blackmail Barbara ...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i already did the rat twice and now i cant buy ratcatcher anymore..and about the saves yeah well.. long time before i saved or after..so just great... rather bugged that this can happen...

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes