Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
how to trigger the new update?

edit: nevermind.. was able to trigger it.. just sleep with a hard on..
btw the new girl is ugly as fck!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just read a patreon post where somebody asked a question, similar to the thousand we had here, and Astaros himself tried to provide "guide support" but he seemed just as lost as the asker himself. Poor dev has no idea whatsoever about the quests ,and how to solve them, of his own game and i just find this hilarious x'D

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I just read a patreon post where somebody asked a question, similar to the thousand we had here, and Astaros himself tried to provide "guide support" but he seemed just as lost as the asker himself. Poor dev has no idea whatsoever about the quests ,and how to solve them, of his own game and i just find this hilarious x'D
Nevertheless, I know you will play his new game as soon as it comes out... masochist! :noexpression:

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nevertheless, I know you will play his new game as soon as it comes out... masochist! :noexpression:
Someone has to take such a hit for the community, its a heavy duty being a martyr for others but i'm willing to suffer because even in kindergarden my sign was awesomeness incarnate! The fact that i will has nothing to do with that plot heavy demoness, i swear :coldsweat:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
how to trigger the new update?

edit: nevermind.. was able to trigger it.. just sleep with a hard on..
btw the new girl is ugly as fck!
+Please clarify, because I’m also stuck. When you say new update did you already finish photo shoot with cousin and emily? Because I’m down to the “last girl” and it seems like she’s at the dorms, but I can’t seem to trigger it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
+Please clarify, because I’m also stuck. When you say new update did you already finish photo shoot with cousin and emily? Because I’m down to the “last girl” and it seems like she’s at the dorms, but I can’t seem to trigger it.
You have 10 girls in the game , 9 is enough ... no need for one more girl , for now.
Who is missed in your fuck list ? :)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
im glad i was done with the game. the new matching game sucks at lest the old one had diffrent enough pic to rember.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You have 10 girls in the game , 9 is enough ... no need for one more girls , for now.
Who is missed in your fuck list ? :)
Well, that brings me to my second point I already know who I still need that Anna, but in order to get her as well as the girl at the boutique you have to have an exam and a clean bill of health and every time I go to the doctor he simply says he won’t examine me right now to come back later I don’t know if it’s time triggered or event triggered but my log still says I need one more and I’ve had sex with everybody but those two girls (vag) to clarify anna did anal, but both of them according to the walkthrough require a dr. Exam 1st

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its odd how that screwdriver became one of the key plot elements of this game.

Reactions: Tacito

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Help me i'm stuck, I don't know how to proceed. Bring Anna home: I showed Barbara the Photo, but nothing triggers. I watched the first DVD with the roommate but nothing happens. I had 2 photosessions with emily (cowboy and normal clothes) but there are no new clothes to buy in the store.

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes