bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Cute Roommate [v1.1.0 ex] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 1.11GB

Download PC (533MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 26, 2018
SO i have a crash to report.
When i hover on the HEART icon on the top right corner, to see how many hearts i have with what characters. the game crashes and i get error message.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    N|�

SO what do i do to fix and prevent from happening?

Jul 3, 2018
Ok, you, player, know about Fight Training and Massage book, but does the Main Character, the one you play in Game, know about need of training in fighting or need of massage book?
I like your style! I hate cheating, but this is really confusing. I got into the fight and sure what I am missing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
TL;DR & I don't want to 'scroll up' ... is this final or another 'DLC' still coming ?
Only god knows but as of this moment it really seems like this was it. We lack an official post on the matter form the Dev though.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i'm confused. so he reopens a finished game to add a sex scene with a new character? i wish he would just end it properly.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
About to give up on this game. When I first played it through back in July (v0.7.2 IIRC), there were some bugs (like the traceback at random times when mousing over the heard) but things pretty much worked even though there was no ending and the grammar is atrocious.

But here we are in October and things that worked before now don't.
1) There is no action from the shopkeeper.
There used to be oral but now it's just an exit arrow. That's one that used to work. This means no screwdriver.​
2) Can't have sex with Anna.
One person in this thread said 'click her pussy again after she says 'don't touch my pussy'. Nope. Maybe that used to work but it doesn't now.
One person in this thread said 'Go to the doctor and get a medical exam even though you have 1 girl to go.' Nope. Doctor says "I can't examine you now, I'm busy now, please, come back later." I stuck around until the hospital closed trying every hour just because I'm stubborn. Maybe that used to work but it doesn't work anymore either.
It looks like that's two.​
3) The heart icon is still buggy and randomly throws tracebacks, not just for me but for other people.
4) The grammar has not been touched although the developer is making extra sex scenes. Don't get me wrong. It's a sex game and I expect sex scenes. But I'd really like to see some bug fixes before more College Girl videos.
5) I just checked out the memory game and I would finally resort to cheating rather than do that 20 times.

If these things only work with the incest patch, forget it. I'm not into that, sorry.

mihail24

Oct 30, 2017
Bad completion. Many plots started, but not finished. Everything is messy. The ending is disgusting. The project is abandoned halfway, a new one has begun.:pokerFace:

Reactions: Anatoli

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
1) There is no action from the shopkeeper.
There used to be oral but now it's just an exit arrow. That's one that used to work. This means no screwdriver.​
2) Can't have sex with Anna.
One person in this thread said 'click her pussy again after she says 'don't touch my pussy'. Nope. Maybe that used to work but it doesn't now.
One person in this thread said 'Go to the doctor and get a medical exam even though you have 1 girl to go.' Nope. Doctor says "I can't examine you now, I'm busy now, please, come back later." I stuck around until the hospital closed trying every hour just because I'm stubborn. Maybe that used to work but it doesn't work anymore either.
It looks like that's two.​
3) The heart icon is still buggy and randomly throws tracebacks, not just for me but for other people.
4) The grammar has not been touched although the developer is making extra sex scenes. Don't get me wrong. It's a sex game and I expect sex scenes. But I'd really like to see some bug fixes before more College Girl videos.
5) I just checked out the memory game and I would finally resort to cheating rather than do that 20 times.

If these things only work with the incest patch, forget it. I'm not into that, sorry.
With last update

2 Without screwdriver and treesome with Anna/Barbara no way to ask the doctor for medical examination.
So no sex with Anna and salesgirl
3 never seen that bug
4 ....
5 never had that problems , never used incest or external mod

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone come across a bug where the player can't get the sleeping pills after fingering "you know who" in her bed? The "questline" doesn't pop up and I can't buy from Jamal. Strange.

Would this mean I need to replay from older save point?

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
With last update

2 Without screwdriver and treesome with Anna/Barbara no way to ask the doctor for medical examination.
So no sex with Anna and salesgirl
3 never seen that bug
4 ....
5 never had that problems , never used incest or external mod
Appreciate your responses.

Re: 1 Yeah, that doesn't happen in my game.
Re: 2 Got past the threesome with Anna/Barbara but if there's a screwdriver dependency for Anna or doctor, I think I'm screwed (no pun intended).
Re: 3 - Curious that you haven't. It shows up pretty regularly in this forum.
Re: 5 - Did you take a look at the revised memory game with h-pics?

Good that some players don't encounter when not using the i-patch.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Has anyone come across a bug where the player can't get the sleeping pills after fingering "you know who" in her bed? The "questline" doesn't pop up and I can't buy from Jamal. Strange.Would this mean I need to replay from older save point?
If you want try this save , is old from .8 but seems to work

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes