Stage

Dec 6, 2017
Okay thanks Katgza!
I haven't looked at it yet, I was wondering if it had something to do with My Cute Cousin or something of your own making.

toric

Dec 16, 2017
The doctor said he wont give a health certificate until the penis disease is cured. In order to do that the MC must have sex with 9 women. 8 after the nurse. This isn't possible in this version and it sounds like it wont be possible for a very long time, considering the progression so far.
After nurse I talked with Emely ("I need help"), and so no one has any dialogues.

Does anyone know the answer?

May be somehow I can go to nurse again, but location "Doctor" did not appear on the map after first admission?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
If by a couple of versions you can't creampie your cute cousin and impregnate her I'm gon blow the Parliament.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

The new release will be released tomorrow January 21

The update took longer than planned. I think that today I will not have time to finish everything. The new release will be released tomorrow January 21. Sorry.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

The new release will be released tomorrow January 21

The update took longer than planned. I think that today I will not have time to finish everything. The new release will be released tomorrow January 21. Sorry.
@ponyguy you like her abs?

Reactions: ponyguy
3.40 star(s) 171 Votes