Xenixis

Jan 11, 2018
where else does this game save files? i'm trying to delete my save files, i deleted the ones in the "game" folder but when i opened the game again the saves were still there

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
@

Have you paid her for her other bonus stuff like her showing you her boobs?
okay i got the save file from my friend and now i stuck that she doesnt say me to come evening or stuff like that. any help ? (she gets naked everytime)

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
where else does this game save files? i'm trying to delete my save files, i deleted the ones in the "game" folder but when i opened the game again the saves were still there
Go into the game and delete the save manually. The removal of the save folder does not always work correctly.

Reactions: Xenixis

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
okay i got the save file from my friend and now i stuck that she doesnt say me to come evening or stuff like that. any help ? (she gets naked everytime)
Replay from earlier events.
Sometimes old backups do not work on the new version of the game.
For example, saving the game version 2.4 does not work on the game version 3.0.
Accordingly, some events do not start or work incorrectly. What lead to bugs in the game.

sylekta

Jun 4, 2017
For all of those having problems acquiring the screwdriver, you can obtain it by doing these few steps in order:
1-first pay the saleswoman the 300 dollars to get her to appear naked whenever you show up.
2-Soon as u wake up the next day go back to the saleswomen and see her she will tell you how horny she gets and give u a task to come see her that evening.
3-Make sure you arrive back at the store around 10pm
4-Do the pussylick mini game and get your hard earned screwdriver.......Hope this helps you guys!
when i go back in the evening (tried every hour) she just goes 'oh its you' and gets naked
no other interaction

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
last question from me XD who is anna ? i went to everywhere couldnt see a name Anna. is she our cousin or what? task says i need to bring her home but dont know who she is ? EDIT: i saw that library girl is anna but every time when i go there its closed. when it will be opened?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

@

Delete the save files from the game folder then follow the directions to remove the back ups from your computer.

Renpy games have 2 areas where the save files are stored at for the games. One is in the game folder the 2nd one is found by using the start key on the key board + R to bring up the run tab then you have to type in appdata and hit enter once it's done go to the folder roaming and look for the folder RenPy open it and find the folder for the game and open it and delete the save files there.

Note sometimes they are abbreviated or named weird.

Mine has 2 folders in the renpy folder my_cute_cousine and my_cute_cousine_eng.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So the only change in this update is the add on of Spanish language? no new events or anything? :(

mombax

Nov 14, 2017
when i go back in the evening (tried every hour) she just goes 'oh its you' and gets naked
no other interaction
Hi bro, you need to go at the shop at 11Pm, when you arrive you don't find anyone, but if you look inside you can see the saleswoman masturbate with the screwdriver :D enjoy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Not sure but I don't think that is in the game yet.

Kaung

Aug 22, 2017
OK, here is my last save. Dunno how much more there is left to do, soo. Stats are maxed, Cuz has the satin baby-doll sleepwear, Mom caught me getting a blow job from her daughter in the library and I have upgraded for the drone.

Save-game -
after that with the drone upgraded,i used it to spy barbara's pool at night and got pictures to blackmail them and then the game(for this version) ended there.Nice save btw thanks!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
after that with the drone upgraded,i used it to spy barbara's pool at night and got pictures to blackmail them and then the game(for this version) ended there.Nice save btw thanks!
My pleasure, glad it helped. As you saw I have not blackmailed them yet....I got the picture but nothing else. How did you get back inside to talk to them? I lurked on the doorstep from dawn till midnight and can't get inside _ they don't answer the door. I was also thinking the late-night finger-bangs with Cuz would get me somewhere in her storyline but still no pussy to cure the disease. Too many fucking lesbians, it's a clear waste of good pussy.

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes