markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
whoever uploads a save after the screwdriver or when he discovered the new character will be the real MVP here

Reactions: luisar018

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
whoever uploads a save after the screwdriver or when he discovered the new character will be the real MVP here
here my 3 saves third one is almost done you need to give just night clothes in morning yoga to cousin at night enjoy finger here,second save is anna scene bj after that dean the mom catch here after that you go to college talk to the dean she gone tell you how to find barbara home in map gone apear the home location.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My Cute Cousin ... but no significant cousin update. LoL.
Go dev, update the whole town chicks story, but no need to progress the cousin. (only bathroom scene ? x'D)
Keep going the same direction, selling false hope of incest cousin theme, people will notice soon this behavior.
Sad, graphic is good, like the minigame, like the sandbox ... change the title to Harem City and all is good.

Reactions: marlo

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
My Cute Cousin ... but no significant cousin update. LoL.
Go dev, update the whole town chicks story, but no need to progress the cousin. (only bathroom scene ? x'D)
Keep going the same direction, selling false hope of incest cousin theme, people will notice soon this behavior.
Sad, graphic is good, like the minigame, like the sandbox ... change the title to Harem City and all is good.
The cousin has alerady stated she isn;t into incest. How are you supposed to really progress on the cousin with her being completely uninterested in the main character? It has to go slowly. Besides, MC needs to bang 8 women (not including nurse) and we only have 7 in the game with the inclusion of Barbara AND including the cousin. meaning unless MC is gonna get Barbie's maid too then the game is still currently down an entire female role to play.

The game is still young. let him flesh it out already. calm down.

Reactions: cj360 and luisar018

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The cousin has alerady stated she isn;t into incest. How are you supposed to really progress on the cousin with her being completely uninterested in the main character? It has to go slowly. Besides, MC needs to bang 8 women (not including nurse) and we only have 7 in the game with the inclusion of Barbara AND including the cousin. meaning unless MC is gonna get Barbie's maid too then the game is still currently down an entire female role to play.

Huh unless I didn't read write or maybe thinking of another game. When you ask about incest she said she has no problem with it as long as they get married or some shit like that. LOL. Hell she basically kiss him on the lips when he get her the new pajamas.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016

I know I'm being harsh, but that because the game title is so misleading. My Cute Cousin, but the content is to bangs 9 women instead, mean the cousin only have 1/9 portion. Example, if the title is Dating My Daughter but the plot isn't focus on dating the daughter, that is misleading title. This one is My Cute Cousin, can be interpret as Dating my Cousin ... but there's no plot focus on Cousin. Instead everyone else.

Dreaming of Dana ... offer focus plot on Dana. The scenario variety but Dana always participate.
Dating My Daughter ... focus and centered on Daughter, with additional multiple female NPC.
*Any games title with family ... focus on "family matters".

The Twist ... normal title, MC bang any female on the town.
Summertime Sage ... normal title, MC bang any female on the town.
Dream of Desire ... normal title, but as title, plot focus on the mysterious Dream that bring people desire of sex.

Title should represent the content. This game isn't bad , but the title is misleading, not correspond with the content.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta start a new game my man.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me how to activate cheats on the ex mac version... thanks
Right-click on the .app and choose "show package contents." Look in Contents/Resources/autorun/ and you'll find a file called !CHEATS.jpg. It tells you everything about activating cheats.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I haven't played the latest update. Waiting for the update that has more significant progress with the cousin, even if it's more options to be creepy around her. So I understand the frustration that some are having.

Honestly I don't care about any of the other girls cuz it's all about MY. CUTE. COUSIN. xD

Reactions: luisar018

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
My Not Particularly Attractive Library Assistant doesn't really flow as well you know.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hi, guys.
Let me ask you a question.
Last time I played this game it had a lot of content blocked for the pantreons. In this new version we still have these contents blocked?

3.40 star(s) 170 Votes