Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
after anna goes back home , you talk with dean , she tricks you , then you go to anna , she gives you her spider , you go to dean's office , put spider to desk , and the scene :)
How do I put the spider on the desk? I have tried many times, I always get the text "I can't use this now"

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do I put the spider on the desk? I have tried many times, I always get the text "I can't use this now"
So, when you go to the Dean`s office and she tells you "sit down", in next sceen (where are NO choises), if you open inventory and click a spider and then clikc the desk, dosen`t the spider appear on the desk ????

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
This game is full of bugs. Insane.

I can't even seem to continue because it says I've reached the end of the game (even though I haven't).. Anyone know how to fix this?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This game is full of bugs. Insane.

I can't even seem to continue because it says I've reached the end of the game (even though I haven't).. Anyone know how to fix this?
THERE ARE NO BUGS, don`t accuse the game, if you don`t know how to play it. If you are having the LATEST version 0.71 ex, the game runs just fine, if YOU play it right. Play the game as the GAME tells you to play, not the WT. And you can`t just pick ONE route to play, because everything affects everything in this game.

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
So, when you go to the Dean`s office and she tells you "sit down", in next sceen (where are NO choises), if you open inventory and click a spider and then clikc the desk, dosen`t the spider appear on the desk ????
Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that doesn't work. Could it be that must complete something else before? Or go the same day I get the spider?

Reactions: January2015

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that doesn't work. Could it be that must complete something else before? Or go the same day I get the spider?
Well, I did go to her office straitaway, when I get the spider.

EDIT: I also did the Emilys photosoot (both new costumes) before the Dean sceen, but I don`t know if that has an affect. Btw, why didn`t you go to Deans office straitaway ????

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
THERE ARE NO BUGS, don`t accuse the game, if you don`t know how to play it. If you are having the LATEST version 0.71 ex, the game runs just fine, if YOU play it right. Play the game as the GAME tells you to play, not the WT. And you can`t just pick ONE route to play, because everything affects everything in this game.
I am guessing you and the game's creator are fuckbuddies or something by the way you ferociously defend this obviously flawed game. Are you the top or the bottom?

My god... If following one route for too long causes the rest of the game to be unplayable is normal for you then I can only try to image how low your standards (or the size of the creator's cock) must be...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am guessing you and the game's creator are fuckbuddies or something by the way you ferociously defend this obviously flawed game. Are you the top or the bottom?

My god... If following one route for too long causes the rest of the game to be unplayable is normal for you then I can only try to image how low your standards (or the size of the creator's cock) must be...
I thing that I have played games in computer far more longer than you, so don`t try to provoke me KID !!!! If you don`t understand, that game gives you HINTS, no need WT, if you can think with your OWN BRAINS (there games aren`t designed, that you have to be rocket science), but it`s up to you !! In my mind, it`s quite amaising, that some can play this game just fine (using their own brains), and some pll can`t figure out nothing even if they have a WT, witch is ment to help you when you get stuck. Game is`t ment to play by reading the WT, game tells you ALL that you have to know.

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
Well, I did go to her office straitaway, when I get the spider.

EDIT: I also did the Emilys photosoot (both new costumes) before the Dean sceen, but I don`t know if that has an affect. Btw, why didn`t you go to Deans office straitaway ????
I did, but it didn't work.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
u sound so full of urself
just cuz u didnt find any it doesnt mean there are none
i got a bug that broke the game progress basically (failed cowboy photoshoot)

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes