cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
nice tit -> knock -> f u (*rollback* can't choose other option...)

I QUIT *dropped the mic* delete from system
It is annoying that we can't roll back and see what the other decisions would result in. Also annoying is that the game doesn't autosave at these choices, like some of the other Ren'Py games does, so there is no going back other than to reload from an earlier save, and I don't really feel that we should manually be saving at every choices we need to make.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@RedKing , I have just registered here to congratulate you for this fine game! It is amazing and the graphics are incredible.

I have already gone through all of it and I love it.

Can I make a couple of requests?
1) Anna's mother, the dean, deserves a good titfuck and cover those mountains. I have missed this in the game, considering all the well-endowed girls.
2) Cousin's boss is in a perfect situation, with her lover (the enemy of the main character), for introducing a MMF threesome and DP.
Welcome,
@RedKing is not the creator of the game but the one who shared here for us, then congratulation are still valid, but as said on a previous post, you should go to patreon for contacting the dev.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The whole game is buggy and can not play from the start, can't train strength because it crashes the game, will wait for bug fix to come out.

DR80

Nov 1, 2017
I cannot get anywhere with the librarian. It wont let me give her compliments or ask her anything no matter how many gifts I give... Please help

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
thanks DanMachi, worked perfectly, i'm just stuck where i need to blackmail barbara brother, little kid, don't know what to do there. Thanks again for save

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
This bug was fixed yesterday I think. It's weird if you have that, except if you don't use the latest version. More bugs will be solved when they will be solved... yeah.
i downloaded the latest version yesterday, but the bugs are still there.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
thanks DanMachi, worked perfectly, i'm just stuck where i need to blackmail barbara brother, little kid, don't know what to do there. Thanks again for save
Go to Barbara's house in the afternoon and speak with him, then use the drone at night to watch the director's bedroom. The hour is random, save and repeat until you see him. The next day come back to him.

rednation05

Apr 30, 2017
nice update, i enjoyed it. things kinda went from 0 to 100 real quick with the director...but not complaining. a little disappointed the cousin didn't get any scenes:pensive: but guess we gotta wait till the next update.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes