Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Everytime I try to buy membership at the gym I get an error. Ignore works until I try to learn how to fight then I am stuck only rollback works and I cannot proceed
You have to set the tren variable manually first. For example
Code:
tren = 0

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
How do I get the Blackmail-material for sending Barbara to the Library? If I try it like the first time (Flying the Drone to Director´s Bedroom an watch her fuck the guy) I wont get the Blackmail-material. o_O

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do I get the Blackmail-material for sending Barbara to the Library? If I try it like the first time (Flying the Drone to Director´s Bedroom an watch her fuck the guy) I wont get the Blackmail-material. o_O
Have to do it again because you'll get a second scene. Just keep trying untill it triggers at random hour.

Reactions: Sir_Percy

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
nice tit -> knock -> f u (*rollback* can't choose other option...)

I QUIT *dropped the mic* delete from system

Aldaron

Mar 28, 2018
@RedKing , I have just registered here to congratulate you for this fine game! It is amazing and the graphics are incredible.

I have already gone through all of it and I love it.

Can I make a couple of requests?
1) Anna's mother, the dean, deserves a good titfuck and cover those mountains. I have missed this in the game, considering all the well-endowed girls.
2) Cousin's boss is in a perfect situation, with her lover (the enemy of the main character), for introducing a MMF threesome and DP.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From Donor:
"There are some problems if you start a new game. Please wait until evening , i will fix it"
- Astaros3D

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Why we have part I withthrough
i am newbie
i think part II it enough
help me pls
Part 2 is there because the new players or for those who really want to do everything step by step. Part 1 is for those who are pro players and just wanna rush through the game. They don't need that much help, just the main points that you need to do for each quests and such. And there is a table of contents which links leads you to each section, so you can literally jump to the part 2, means the part 1 won't bother you that much.

I can't play the game. :'(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This bug was fixed yesterday I think. It's weird if you have that, except if you don't use the latest version. More bugs will be solved when they will be solved... yeah.

in which file is that tren variable?
Nowhere, that's the problem. You need to open the console and set the variable yourself. Or other than that, you need to make .rpy file from the script.rpyc and add the $ tren variable there.

@RedKing , I have just registered here to congratulate you for this fine game! It is amazing and the graphics are incredible.

I have already gone through all of it and I love it.

Can I make a couple of requests?
1) Anna's mother, the dean, deserves a good titfuck and cover those mountains. I have missed this in the game, considering all the well-endowed girls.
2) Cousin's boss is in a perfect situation, with her lover (the enemy of the main character), for introducing a MMF threesome and DP.
Maybe, but just maybe you should write your suggestion for the dev in e-mail. That way the possibility of these make their way into the game will be slightly better. ;)
But, just my opinion but I don't wanna see any scenes with MC&Dick... :confounded:

Reactions: Luminaris
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes