• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM My College [v0.14.2] [Frank Vector]

demon_anusa

Jun 7, 2017
The author himself is Spanish and the game comes out in Spanish someday maybe he will add English, but for now it's just like this

• Sad
Reactions: Fatneck

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Kinda love how weird the art looks in the previews. Just writing this comment as a reminder to myself to try this game when I get a chance.

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
I already found it, thanks, one more question, can you tell me how I bought the cameras and the aphrodisiacs, the guy at the gym door didn't let me in?
You buy them from the guy at the restroom stall during lunch, however you need to do missions for Mark to reach lvl 1 to unlock it or raise Zoe relationship to lvl 6 to unlock it.

Reactions: loco264899

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
which download links are not in Spanish cause I downloaded two of them and they are in Spanish and I don't feel like downloading all of them to find the English ones. (and no I did not click on the Spanish link)