• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM My College [v0.14.2] [Frank Vector]

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Visually it's good, it doesn't have combats that's good, the story is the protagonist young sexy mother and sexy sister, added to a sexy teacher, who could be bad in this...

Get ready?:
1.- Repetition, you will have to do the same action 10 times to earn love points and get a scene, good luck.
2.- Statistics You will have to raise several statistics and be careful because you have limited energy so good luck in doing everything well.
3.- Finally the MC, he is pathetic, literally when he arrives at his new school his bully (the blonde boy) tells him to go to hell, he shows interest in his mother and the MC the only thing that comes to mind (YES, you can't choose anything else) is speak well of him to his mother, and then tell the bully that if he helps him with school he will help him get his mother.

And, of course the half translation is in spanish.

In conclusion, repetitive, half translation, limited by a certain number of actions and a pathetic protagonist who will have NTR in the future, SURE the dev will say that it will be "optional" and will not "force anything", just think twice if you want an MC that he offers his mother at the first opportunity in a cowardly way to a bully who is just as dwarf as him but blonde and without showing any value, if not, better not waste your time on this.
Cheers for taking one for the team and playing this.

Good to know it should go straight to the ignore list, so cheers. (Not like there is much to miss out on art or story wise anyway XD )

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
Ive done given Helley two doses of the aphrodisiac and am wondering if the MC can go further with her in this version?

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Really wanted to play this game i download then i extract then i open the game i name my self and when i saw my stepmom and stepsis i just close the game and deleted the extracted file and the zip, you can remove the incest tag too cuss you don't understand what does that really mean, incest is with blood related family anything without it's not just fake sh*t and that fake sh*t makes me sick.. Disappointed man really you broke my heart..

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
:eek: art should just beginning should get improved a ton, Hero that is you, developer who developed should really learn more what is going on.
Here what I recommend for English understanding: Point of view;
<- understand more + grow know

Please change the hero character stature if they are 18 and going HS.
Because image that in intro states he is in junior high. Gives me creepy shota feel.
Omniscient view is probably good idea go for, what you have limited at second view.

It can't be shota, unless view must change a little bit. You might need another artist to help you in that. I won't be any good don't ask me.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I would love to play this. but any download i try is exclusively in spanish. No clue how you guys get the english version. I am Puzzled.