Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Where was the fingering scene in Sisterly Lust? I could have sworn I saw everything in that game and I have zero recollection of that taking place.
The fingering happens in one of the threesomes with mother and the blonde girl from sessions (adrianna I think she is called, not sure) if I remember correctly. It is somewhat brief but it's there.

holdsteady1333

Apr 29, 2020
The fingering happens in one of the threesomes with mother and the blonde girl from sessions (adrianna I think she is called, not sure) if I remember correctly. It is somewhat brief but it's there.
Thanks. I don't know how I forgot about that.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Any game like Lunars chosen? pretty love the stuff between MC & Amy
Very similar to that? I don't really know any games that have that. Or if you're just looking for futa/trans on male I can only say to check the list on the main post for that, see if something works your fancy.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
The Twist also has a animated rimming scene with the neighbour. The game is there in list but isn't marked as such. You can check and consider updating it too.
Ye I knew about it already, just didn't think to update it since it's already on the list but seems like a good idea. Also updated some other games on the list which have rimming that I could think of at the moment.

Reactions: Obi Wank Noobie

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Do you know where i can find scenes from these games , I dont want to play them I only want to jack it to them .
Heh fair enough. I don't know if you can find scenes of the games online to watch, but the closest thing I can think of is just to extract the images of the game if needed.
For ren'py games I use UnRen to extract images/videos from .rpa files (if there are any, some ren'py games just have raw files in them that don't need extracting).
For RPG Maker games I a program called "RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter" or "RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter" depending which RPG Maker is used for the game. Unfortunately I don't have the links for these so you gonna have to search a bit.
Unity can be a bit tricky and doesn't always work, but I use sth called "Asset Studio" or "Asset Extractor" not really sure.

Try searching on this site, I'm sure you're not the only one that just wants the images so there probably should be some extraction programs for everything.