Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Wheres the pegging scene in SuperPowered?
There are multiple pegging scenes. There are 2 with mother: one is with obsessive Samantha and the other with obsessive Kelly I believe (you also have to combine it with taboo or nontaboo mom i can't exactly remember which one haven't played it in a while). There is one with sister where she pegs Freddy during NCHDL plot while trying to recruit Tamara. There is also a pegging scene with Tamara during the NCHDL plot when you get defeated by that blonde evil girl (can't remember the name).
I hope i covered all of them, I'll write more if I forgot any.

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
There are multiple pegging scenes. There are 2 with mother: one is with obsessive Samantha and the other with obsessive Kelly I believe (you also have to combine it with taboo or nontaboo mom i can't exactly remember which one haven't played it in a while). There is one with sister where she pegs Freddy during NCHDL plot while trying to recruit Tamara. There is also a pegging scene with Tamara during the NCHDL plot when you get defeated by that blonde evil girl (can't remember the name).
Thanks man

Reactions: TheMile

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
If I remember correctly sisterly lust has 2 anal finger scenes
midlife crisis has atleast 1 short rimming scene, but I have the feeling that will get more and more

Last edited:

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
If I remember correctly sisterly lust has 2 anal finger scenes
midlife crisis has at least 1 short rimming scene, but I have the feeling that will get more and more
Thanks for the recommendations :)!
Added Sisterly Lust to the list. I did find 1 fingering scene and there's also that brief pegging scene on sister's boyfriend so why not add it. Although I didn't find the second fingering scene you mentioned if that's correct.

Couldn't find the rimming scene in Midlife Crisis, maybe it's very brief. Gonna wait for some more updates and see if more stuff gets added.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
maybe I just did not remember correctly or mixed it up.

the very brief rimming is with the trans character on the couch in midlife crisis

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Which of the games have incest pegging or humiliation pegging? If you know like a few really good ones, that's fine.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Oh My Love has an implied pegging scene at the end if you get the bad ending. It's implied that the mom pegs her son.
Ye I know about that one. Just a shame it's only implied and just put in the game as a joke from the author I think, nothing really happens. In the final version I even think it's removed from the game completely and replaced with just a normal sex scene. Even though I think the picture is still in the game files haha.

Which of the games have incest pegging or humiliation pegging? If you know like a few really good ones, that's fine.
I don't know much incest pegging games, those are very rare as far as I know which is a shame. At the top of my head I know of Superpowered and Stolen destiny I guess. There is a very brief one pegging scene in Tangled Up (mc's girlfriends mom does it) and in Kelly Family Mother in law (pegging scene with mc's mother in law) if you're into those.
As for the humiliation ones almost all of Darktoz games have it (there is also futa on male in there, but they do have pegging also). You can check out maybe Second Class, Karlsson's Gambit, can't think of anymore right now.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Ye I know about that one. Just a shame it's only implied and just put in the game as a joke from the author I think, nothing really happens. In the final version I even think it's removed from the game completely and replaced with just a normal sex scene. Even though I think the picture is still in the game files haha.

I don't know much incest pegging games, those are very rare as far as I know which is a shame. At the top of my head I know of Superpowered and Stolen destiny I guess. There is a very brief one pegging scene in Tangled Up (mc's girlfriends mom does it) and in Kelly Family Mother in law (pegging scene with mc's mother in law) if you're into those.
As for the humiliation ones almost all of Darktoz games have it (there is also futa on male in there, but they do have pegging also). You can check out maybe Second Class, Karlsson's Gambit, can't think of anymore right now.
Thank you very much.

I've played Stolen Destiny (too much grinding, and it's incomplete but thankfully the pegging scene is very well done and it's at the very beginning before the grinding starts)
and Kelly:FMIL (I really enjoyed it, it was a great game overall)

Superpowered, I already have it downloaded and I'm gonna try it out soon. The walkthrough looks complicated so I hope I don't miss the scene.
And thanks for the info on Tangled Up, Darktoz,Second Class, and Karlsson's Gambit.

Reactions: TheMile

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you very much.

I've played Stolen Destiny (too much grinding, and it's incomplete but thankfully the pegging scene is very well done and it's at the very beginning before the grinding starts)
and Kelly:FMIL (I really enjoyed it, it was a great game overall)

Superpowered, I already have it downloaded and I'm gonna try it out soon. The walkthrough looks complicated so I hope I don't miss the scene.
And thanks for the info on Tangled Up, Darktoz,Second Class, and Karlsson's Gambit.
You're welcome! (y)
Also for Superpowered I would definitely recommend the Better Experience Mod. It really helps with the game overall in my opinion. Adds a lot of info and ways to change values and states cause the game is somewhat complicated in regards to some scenes that need very specific conditions to happen. Speaking of which there is also a list of scenes for each character and what conditions need to be met for the scene to happen.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You're welcome! (y)
Also for Superpowered I would definitely recommend the Better Experience Mod. It really helps with the game overall in my opinion. Adds a lot of info and ways to change values and states cause the game is somewhat complicated in regards to some scenes that need very specific conditions to happen. Speaking of which there is also a list of scenes for each character and what conditions need to be met for the scene to happen.
Thank you so much.

holdsteady1333

Apr 29, 2020
Where was the fingering scene in Sisterly Lust? I could have sworn I saw everything in that game and I have zero recollection of that taking place.