2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
When I saw the influx of new patrons, I immediately thought it was uploaded here on f95. It's crazy the amount of traffic this place gets compared to the rest. I was planning to upload it here once it was finished.

You might need to take a look at your save/load timing and logic. It appears each night your latest photo is saved, but not the rent or frustration from that night.
Thanks, I'll check it.

You would think using AI assets for the art, you would also use some kind of program that governs the structure of language using grammatical rules that describe the word order and structure of a sentence.

Or as I like to call it. A SPELLCHECKER :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, I wish you much success.:giggle:
You would think using this website for 6 years, and having posted over 3800 messages, you would have noticed that it's not always the developer who uploads the games.:p
I have no idea why they didn't use my summary and instead went with something totally misleading and full of mistakes. It's impossible to affect character stats negatively, there is 0 strategy and 0 time management in the game as well...

Here is the correct summary :
You, the legendary photographer, now own a mansion. Charas will come live with you hoping that you'll help them get a lot of new subscribers on their OnlyLove page. However, even though you're a good photographer, you can only get that many fans by posting tame pictures. Once they have learned this the hard way, will you help them take it to the next level?
  • 14 Charas, almost 600 scenes!
  • Night events (relax after a hard day of work)
  • Upgrades
  • Improved album

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You would think using this website for 6 years and having posted over 3800 messages. You would have noticed that it's not always the developer who uploads the games.
I guess since you're a relative newbie here, you don't know I'm a bit of a joker and don't mean harm to you or the game. Of course, I know the dev doesn't always upload their game here. The barb was not meant completely for you, especially when I played a bit of the game and noticed the dialogue was very good. I'm also a proofreader here with many credits and am naturally drawn to poor grammar. A good way for me to see if I have a potential dev to help ( I work for free, by the way) is to look at the overview and then check the dialogue with an eye on helping better their game to draw in possible Patrons. I'll avoid any of your work in the future, as I can see you are sensitive to criticism. Please accept my apologies if I offended you.

Here is my humble attempt at an overview of the game. Please use it if you think it would help further the popularity of the game. :giggle:

You are a legendary photographer. An amazing idea has come to mind. What if you purchased a mansion and had Charas come live with you in hopes of getting many more new subscribers on their OnlyLove page? You understand they can only get so many fans by posting tame pictures. Try to convince them to show "more" thereby taking yourself and the Charas to the next level.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kk2oven

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
When I saw the influx of new patrons, I immediately thought it was uploaded here on f95. It's crazy the amount of traffic this place gets compared to the rest. I was planning to upload it here once it was finished.

Thanks, I'll check it.

You would think using this website for 6 years, and having posted over 3800 messages, you would have noticed that it's not always the developer who uploads the games.:p
I have no idea why they didn't use my summary and instead went with something totally misleading and full of mistakes. It's impossible to affect character stats negatively, there is 0 strategy and 0 time management in the game as well...

Here is the correct summary :
Thanks for feedback.
You had no decription of the game so I created one based my 15 minutes of playing, the game. What you had was lore summary of the game and that goes in dev notes.
The description section of the op should have basic details of the game first, the first line should include What type of game it is, and what you have to do in the game to progress. Your summary didn't make things clear enough. I changed the description, fixed a bit. Let me know if you want add any more fixes. Also you can take the ownership of the thread if you want by logging a ticket for it.

Reactions: kk2oven

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Thanks for feedback.
You had no decription of the game so I created one based my 15 minutes of playing, the game. What you had was lore summary of the game and that goes in dev notes.
The description section of the op should have basic details of the game first, the first line should include What type of game it is, and what you have to do in the game to progress. Your summary didn't make things clear enough. I changed the description, fixed a bit. Let me know if you want add any more fixes. Also you can take the ownership of the thread if you want by logging a ticket for it.
Thanks for fixing the mistakes but the summary is still not right as lust plays no part in the game. Here is a new description (mainly copied from the post above)

My Chara Mansion is a visual novel/management game where you play the role of a legendary photographer. Girls known as "Charas" come live with you in hopes of getting many more new subscribers on their OnlyLove page. You understand they can only get so many fans by posting tame pictures. Try to convince them to show "more", thereby taking yourself and the Charas to the next level.

Reactions: desh9674

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The right hand of this character is strange. :LOL:
That's the problem with AI CG.

right hand.jpg

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
The right hand of this character is strange. :LOL:
That's the problem with AI CG.

View attachment 2919126
I missed this one when playing because I was certainly not looking at her hands. I think for ai art right now its best to just avoid looking at the hands too long. Most other parts work out fine.

What I want to know is, what the hell is a Chara?

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
Here in Germany we have a saying for someone who is unclassified. "he has two left hands" :)

The finger joints are also interesting. The girl has too many of those. Especially clearly visible on the other hand.
as we do here in Romania

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
I know I didn't spot the hand, there is probably a lot of other pictures with problems.
I'll hide the hand using a rock on the foreground or something.

What I want to know is, what the hell is a Chara?
There is some lore actually. In the year 20XX, a company named Netflux create live actions that are so great that nobody watch anime anymore. Anime characters known as Chara are now jobless but this is not the issue. The thing the most important for a Chara is popularity, they crave for it. But now that anime doesn't exist anymore, there are only so many ways for them to get popular...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes