2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1694292163092.png

Overview:
My Chara Mansion is a visual novel/management game where you play the role of a legendary photographer. Girls known as "Charas" come live with you in hopes of getting many more new subscribers on their OnlyLove page. You understand they can only get so many fans by posting tame pictures. Try to convince them to show "more", thereby taking yourself and the Charas to the next level.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-18
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: kk2oven -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v1.1): - - - -
Android: - - - -

1r6Mcf.png QmpjH4.png A20nel.png Captu2re.PNG Capture.PNG Ie6Bq7.png M3hXyp.png nBGmAj.png ntRAs4.png VCHQVQ.png XpZXqd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyCharaMansion-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not good
1694309968682.png
Good
My Chara Mansion is a time management/strategy game that uses tasks and points to progress through each character's phase and unlock more content. Mismanagement can affect character stats negatively and vice versa. You play as a photographer, taking pictures of hot girls, helping them gain more fans, and maybe getting lucky while doing it.
You would think using AI assets for the art, you would also use some kind of program that governs the structure of language using grammatical rules that describe the word order and structure of a sentence.

Or as I like to call it. A SPELLCHECKER :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, I wish you much success.:giggle:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Well seems Nami is the only character who is fully unlocked without patreon code

SladeMage

Oct 27, 2019
You might need to take a look at your save/load timing and logic. It appears each night your latest photo is saved, but not the rent or frustration from that night.

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
Bland...bland as fuck. Charging money for bland Ai art pics which look mediocre at best. Does anyone actually fap to this.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Is there other similar games like this, I remember a brothel sim with pixel art (name pls), monster breeding brothel and that futuristic sim one
View attachment 2917884 O.O should the thumb be at the other end of the hand?
Here in Germany we have a saying for someone who is unclassified. "he has two left hands" :)

The finger joints are also interesting. The girl has too many of those. Especially clearly visible on the other hand.

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure why the current trend of shitting on aicg games simply for being aicg started, but it's getting old. Yes, there are limitations to it, yes it doesn't quite understand how hands work - I don't feel like that makes it significantly worse than the hundreds of renpy games on here using the same 5 daz models hastily posed in ways that noticeably clip through themselves and other models.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes