3.10 star(s) 41 Votes

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I am sympathic to this creator.
He isn't making enough from this game to brand this as milking.
Frankly, I always thought that every new update might be the last before the game get abandoned but he made it to this gives me an idea that he probably passionate about it and would finish the story, probably he has some real job or have studies and making this in his free time.
I agree. Great game and excellent developer. He deserves our support.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Have been playing since the 2nd episode. This debate was present since then. In truth, this is a slow-tease game where we can see slow progress every episode. So far depending on the route you play the MC and the wife are getting closer. In my route, they are comfortable with nudity, touching, kissing etc. Hoping in the next episode, they have a shower together.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Have been playing since the 2nd episode. This debate was present since then. In truth, this is a slow-tease game where we can see slow progress every episode. So far depending on the route you play the MC and the wife are getting closer. In my route, they are comfortable with nudity, touching, kissing etc. Hoping in the next episode, they have a shower together.
And maybe in 2 episodes forward, she will finally jerk him off when he is conscious. And in next episode they will kiss and masturbate each other in the meantime. Then blowjob episode, titjob, thighjob and then after 3 more years he maybe gets his first go at wife. Dont forget that all of it will be accompanied by walls of boring filler text, mediocre and very few renders and half cuck vibes like in the braindead pool game where characters behaved like high schoolers) "Slow-tease game" yeah right :KEK:

Reactions: acondo

Yusleo740

Nov 4, 2023
Slow tease is more realistic. The buildup is the main draw in a game like this. I just wish the updates came faster, but that could probably be said of most games.

Reactions: minglee123123

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Slow tease is more realistic. The buildup is the main draw in a game like this. I just wish the updates came faster, but that could probably be said of most games.
Every update is erotic and hot. Yes slow tease and slowly building approach is the best . This is one of the best games. I just wish we could get a new update every 3 months, not evey 5 or 6 months.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
It always amuses me when people confuse the passing of "real-world time" for what "in-game" time has passed...

How many actual releases has this project had in the "years" since its conception?

From memory there have been roughly the same number of releases as the number of "in-game" days that have passed, so each release could possible represent one day of "in-game" time. So the project doesn't have a monthly release cycle.

eg. the time that has passed in-game is around 2 weeks, which seems like a short time for a faithful and mostly happy wife to change into someone who would have sex with their husband's younger brother. Especially when that younger brother isn't someone she really knows, and who is portrayed as a nice non-predatorial (possible with limited sexual experience) type of guy.

Where as, in Maid to Please the returning "son" is portrayed as someone whose sexually active & possible more sexually experienced (eg. spanked girlfriends), and the "wife" is portrayed as being less physically conservative (she entered the sauna naked carrying a towel)

Reactions: Joshy92

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
You have an opinion. So does everybody. But money talks very clearly and distinctly whereas the merely opinionated kinda sound like Charlie Brown's teacher. You know, mwa waa mwa waa waa ma. That's what you sound like when the dev and the fans are talking about the game. Open up your wallet and magically everybody is listening. Funny how that works.
ezgif-5-25efef9abf.gif

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
In order to cuck somebody they need to have a significant other. But if they do, it means that wife/gf is not yours. So the one who cucks is a cuck.

Unironically, that makes perfect sense to some from the "all existence is NTR" crowd.
"If someone sneeze close to her is NTR, its a reference to having a orgasm damm author this is NTR"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
(Jennifer and Justine get out of the jacuzzi for a brief break. Their bodies are shiny with the water still clinging to them.)
Me: (thinks the dev focuses on details that help with immersion)
(Jennifer and Justine return and still glisten with water from the jacuzzi, 5 minutes earlier.)
Me: (wonders where all the attention to realism disappeared to)

• Haha
Reactions: Mac182 and rudy007

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any fix for each choice of version 0.10 it keep showing error alcool not define
The only thing I can think is that you might be using a mod (or have used a mod previously). In v0.10, the variable — d11alcool FTR not just alcool — is defined at the top of the main game script file:
Python:
default d11alcool = 0
That means that when the game runs, it reads the entire script.rpy file, sees that variable defined (as 0), and then knows what to do with it going forward. Without any adjustment whatsoever, my game ran perfectly fine with d11alcool being incremented when only using a save from the end of last version and playing through to the end of this release. However, if you're using a mod and that isn't defined correctly in the mod, I could see the error happening.

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
The only thing I can think is that you might be using a mod (or have used a mod previously). In v0.10, the variable — d11alcool FTR not just alcool — is defined at the top of the main game script file:
Python:
default d11alcool = 0
That means that when the game runs, it reads the entire script.rpy file, sees that variable defined (as 0), and then knows what to do with it going forward. Without any adjustment whatsoever, my game ran perfectly fine with d11alcool being incremented when only using a save from the end of last version and playing through to the end of this release. However, if you're using a mod and that isn't defined correctly in the mod, I could see the error happening.
So to fix it because now i a missing scene so to fix it should i start a new save from this version and dicard save from previous version or do i simply play without the mod

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So to fix it because now i a missing scene so to fix it should i start a new save from this version and dicard save from previous version or do i simply play without the mod
If the mod's not up-to-date, wait until it's updated for v.10. If it's already up-to-date, you might want to tell whoever made it that they have a bug in their mod.

I don't think I would recommend having a save from a modded version of the game and using that in an unmodded version. I feel like that could introduce bugs you wouldn't see otherwise. Your call, but I would suggest you try to get the mod creator to update / fix it.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone have the latest PDF Walkthrough? Mine is 0.7
Joker's mod is great but you can miss some scenes without the official WT, like Samantha's.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes