• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So with mostly love points and 9/11 hate towards brother I got the tucked lapdance but didn't move the panties aside. Do we need more lust points for that? Are they both bottomless or one or the other depending on route?

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Its so adorable to see how people desperately trying to find some content or action with mc in this game. If you want to see some fucking, just look at voyeur scenes where mc's brother(true mc) destroys Jeniffer's pussy, mc will possibly have his go when his brother gets tired of her pussy or after 3 more years if game will not be abandoned earlier)

Reactions: Hent_M

RoxBud19

Apr 15, 2019
I got Jen giving MC a lapdance and he is wearing shorts, but he moves the bikini to her side exposing her pussy and she is dry humping MC for two minutes than she gets off MC and husband sees Jens pussy hanging out and goes ballistic, and he says "what do you two get up to when I'm not here" then they both go to bed and MC shags his girlfriend in bedroom. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How did you get that scene where he slides her bikini to the side?

Reactions: timeout9

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Your behavior towards your brother and his wife will lead the way to 4 major paths, each with several endings Dom Love, L D, D D, L L

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I had previously divided my saves into 3 paths (D > L; L > D, L = D), so can you explain the 4th to me?

Your behavior towards your brother and his wife will lead the way to 4 major paths, each with several endings Dom Love, L D, D D, L L

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I had previously divided my saves into 3 paths (D > L; L > D, L = D), so can you explain the 4th to me?
Some events have 4 variations, some have 3, some possibly only 2, but the 4 variations or paths seem to be based on 2 main conditions: whether you have more love or dom points and whether you have more brother or enemy points.
Combining these two conditions you get 4 different combinations maximum.

Python:
    if Lovepoint >= Dompoint and Brotherpoint >= Enemypoint:
        jump d11lapdance_lo_bro

if Lovepoint >= Dompoint and Brotherpoint < Enemypoint:
        jump d11lapdance_lo_ene

if Lovepoint < Dompoint  and Brotherpoint >= Enemypoint:
        jump d11lapdance_dom_bro

if Lovepoint < Dompoint and Brotherpoint < Enemypoint:
        jump d11lapdance_dom_ene
Python:
        jump d11poolend_lo_bro
    if Lovepoint < Dompoint and Brotherpoint >= Enemypoint:
        jump d11poolend_dom_bro
        jump d11poolend_lo_ene
BTW, there seems to be currently zero conditions where Lovepoint == Dompoint and the same goes for Brotherpoint == Enemypoint. Keeping either of these points strictly equal seems to be pointless (pun intended).

Last edited:
Reactions: Remarius

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does the brother leave the pool before the lap dance? And how to reach that. Thank you.
No. He sticks around, no matter the path.
Only on the "dom enemy" path the lap dance will end the "party" - Jen leaves after the scene and brother follows her.
Other paths last longer.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
No. He sticks around, no matter the path.
Only on the "dom enemy" path the lap dance will end the "party" - Jen leaves after the scene and brother follows her.
Other paths last longer.
Thank you. Yes Jennifer left twice angry and twice happily, depends on the points.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
thanks, Penfold Mole , for clarification. Then I've a look at my saves and add 2 others. ;)

Some events have 4 variations, some have 3, some possibly only 2, but the 4 variations or paths seem to be based on 2 main conditions: whether you have more love or dom points and whether you have more brother or enemy points.

Python:
        jump d11lapdance_lo_bro

jump d11lapdance_lo_ene

jump d11lapdance_dom_bro

jump d11lapdance_dom_ene
Python:
        jump d11poolend_lo_bro
        jump d11poolend_dom_bro
        jump d11poolend_lo_ene
BTW, there seems to be currently zero conditions where Lovepoint == Dompoint and the same goes for Brotherpoint == Enemypoint. Keeping either of these points strictly equal seems to be pointless (pun intended).

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I am sympathic to this creator.
He isn't making enough from this game to brand this as milking.
Frankly, I always thought that every new update might be the last before the game get abandoned but he made it to this gives me an idea that he probably passionate about it and would finish the story, probably he has some real job or have studies and making this in his free time.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

Python:
        jump d11lapdance_lo_bro

jump d11lapdance_lo_ene

jump d11lapdance_dom_bro

jump d11lapdance_dom_ene
Python:
        jump d11poolend_lo_bro
        jump d11poolend_dom_bro
        jump d11poolend_lo_ene
Actually, the first line does have the condition where Lovepoint == Dompoint and for Brotherpoint == Enemypoint. In the line you posted
Python:
    if Lovepoint >= Dompoint and Brotherpoint >= Enemypoint
THat condition is satisfied if either one are equal.
Good point.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Actually, the first line does have the condition where Lovepoint == Dompoint and for Brotherpoint == Enemypoint. In the line you posted
Python:
Good point.
It includes the condition of points being equal. This is not the same thing as an exclusive condition of the points being equal. Anyone who knows the basics of programming or math knows this without further explanation.

My conclusion was that there is no reason to hold onto a path where points are exactly equal. It's enough to have two paths for either pair of variables - one where there is less Lovepoints and one where there is more or equal amount of Lovepoints. The same goes for Brotherpoints.

You either know exactly what I'm talking about and are just wasting my time trolling or you don't know what you are talking about and I'm not going to waste my time teaching you the basics.

Python:
Good point.
What exactly is your point stating the obvious? However, this is only one of the 4 possible combinations of values when the statement is True

The statement is True if:
both are equal
both are larger
one is equal the other is larger
one is larger the other is equal

The statement is False in case either or both are smaller.

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
It includes the condition of points being equal. This is not the same thing as an exclusive condition of the points being equal. Anyone who knows the basics of programming or math knows this without further explanation.

My conclusion was that there is no reason to hold onto a path where points are exactly equal. It's enough to have two paths for either pair of variables - one where there is less Lovepoints and one where there is more or equal amount of Lovepoints. The same goes for Brotherpoints.

You either know exactly what I'm talking about and are just wasting my time trolling or you don't know what you are talking about and I'm not going to waste my time teaching you the basics.

What exactly is your point stating the obvious? However, this is only one of the 4 possible combinations of values when the statement is True
No, not trying to troll.
Just missed your last sentence ...
Keeping either of these points strictly equal seems to be pointless (pun intended).
Correct, no point in keeping them equal... and now I see that there was a pun too.
note to self. Next time read the ENTIRE post.... damn it! :cautious:

Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes