4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
Care to drop the name of the game you're thinking? I know there is a bimbofication path in Defending Lydia Collier but not much else.
I got a few there's a bimbo ending to Good Girl Gone Bad, Defenestration, basically every game by 3Diddly and that's all I can think of off the top of my head but I have a giant folder of games so I know I have more cause bimbo stuff is basically my favorite category which is extremely hard to find because F95 doesn't have a bimbo/bimbofication tag for some reason but it helps a lot to just search bimbo F95 on Google and people randomly make a thread asking for suggestions every once in awhile.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Can you guys notice a change in the render above?
This is a render from episode 6 and... oh boy, things are going to take a wild turn! But you guys need to be patient, because this month we are releasing Update 5.5 first. Which as we mentioned in the previous post is introducing a brand new route in the game as well as some revamped renders!

honihole

Oct 5, 2017

This is a render from episode 6 and... oh boy, things are going to take a wild turn! But you guys need to be patient, because this month we are releasing Update 5.5 first. Which as we mentioned in the previous post is introducing a brand new route in the game as well as some revamped renders!

Blonde huh? Ooo boy

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021

What's that brand new route??

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
It's OUT! ;)
clubalt_01.jpg

Hello guys,
is now ready!

1) We focused on adding a new route (Harem/love only)!!!
2) We also worked on adding some new spicy content on episode 4
3) We reworked a few scenes that had lighting problems and made the game more polished over all.

Furthermore, we also made a small called " " for our 15$ patrons.
This has been a little side project to add a little extra something for our higher-tier patrons. Episode 6 (which is a chunky episode to be released next month) gets worked on.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
It's kinda weird to add a Harem/love only route when the overview says it's a NTR focused novel and the earlier versions suggested there would be only two outcomes, you whoring her or she whoring herself and sometimes let you fuck her while treating you like a loser, not that I complain tho, I'm here for the bimbofication part

Jan 13, 2021
I am sooo glad that this Dev took a little turn on this Gem. For me, it was a little Dilemma, because i really hate this ntr s**t, but i love Sue and i want to see, in which direction the story goes. Really curious about the Love/Harem Route. Big thx to the great Dev in advance. My Gameplay would be perfect if Sue could get big fat revenge on her "best friend" (forgot her Name of the envious little Slut) for trying to turn her into a whore.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
It's kinda weird to add a Harem/love only route when the overview says it's a NTR focused novel and the earlier versions suggested there would be only two outcomes, you whoring her or she whoring herself and sometimes let you fuck her while treating you like a loser, not that I complain tho, I'm here for the bimbofication part
Good ol diluting your focus until everyone is mad. I don't really mind on paper having win/lose condition on getting the girls. Problem usually lies in the one cock to rule them all gang crying over the existence in the multiverse of another virtual penis fucking their virtual waifu and ruining the fun for everyone.

Reactions: wildride69

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Personally, I don’t perceive NTR, but I think everyone has the right to choose why they are worse than me :). Lack of choice and the protagonist’s forced girlfriend, which there is no way to get rid of during the game :ROFLMAO:, these are probably the most important problems in games in behavioral terms, again in my opinion. It’s very good that the developer has made such additions, it undoubtedly makes the game better and expands the audience. As for NTR , it is not formally in the game, since there are no married couples. The simplified explanation “when they have your women” is also not suitable here, because the hero does not have his women, except virtually in his head at the level of desires that are not realized ;).

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes