VN - Ren'Py - My Bimbo Dream [v0.5.0] [MBD]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bakambu1

jeez, this game would be much better if it was completely controlled by the female protagonist. The current situation is quite good, but events seem to be developing very quickly, she kisses the neighbor's child before she has even kissed her own stepson hehehe, these are of course small details, but what makes the game beautiful is hidden in the small details, good work for you.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jjspice2134

Great game and love the theme and plot. Character designs and looks are great. Love the instagram app idea, its very cool. Just wish the story picked up the pace. Haven't progressed all that far, but still great imo.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Thumb30

As of 0.5, the FeMC is in practically the exact same state of mind as she was in the first release.

I'm pretty unenthused with MC's ex-gf (blonde in the banner) making an appearance who seems superfluous the the story, adding unnecessary bloat to an already meagre offering.

I don't think this a poor game overall and I like the themes on offer but the pace of the story is just too slow for me
  4. 4.00 star(s)

brando80

game was pretty fun sometimes a little to much exposition and sometimes it stalled out story was good just wanted it too move along a little faster the character design was good I like the flash forward scene where sue is full bimbo it shows what to come so cant wait for the updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SexySombra

Hit the themes for me
    Incest Check
    Bimbofication Check
    Slow Corruption Check
    NTR Check

A bit weird sequence with using the phone, otherwise good enough story , honestly wish more devs focused on particular kinks other than hitting everything at once so props to this game for focusing on particular path.

Kudos
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

I'm on the line with this one, but it's partially to do with the fact that I'm not into bimbofication even if I love corruption. So far there is more corruption than bimbofication which is great, but the story is so so. There are good moments and things, and others that are forced or make little sense. And it seems like choices don't really matter much.

Render quality is pretty decent and animations are nice even if a bit brief and scarce. Music was not to my taste, though, and turned it off because it got bothersome. And I didn't find any bugs in my playthrough which is great.

So, all in all, it's on the line for me. I'd probably keep on playing if there weren't so many other interesting games to use my time with.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Palmute

Review of 0.3:
    I love bimbofication and this game ticks all the right boxes! It's well written and the renders are fine - not mind-blowing, but totally ok. I appreciate that it is a slow progression and the mind games play a big part, not just the body transformation. I'm curious how far it will go, currently it doesn't look like the 'landlady' will end up as a super bimbo with giant tits and all, I would love to see that, but also understand it may be too much for some.
    So yeah if you like the premise in the game's description, definitely give this one a go!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Monstalova

Reviewing V 0.3.5 - I wasn't expecting this to be so good!
    First few minutes were not the best setup or writing & didn't grab me. I also am not a fan of bimbo women too much with fake tits and huge lips, etc. As soon as the Mom came back home from the boob job, it became fantastic. This is a slow corruption to get the Mom to be more adventurous and eventually slutty. A great slow burn, with the Son making her feel comfortable in skimpier clothes, starting an Insta & being more confident. The scenes showing this are really well written. No over the top dialogue or unrealistic things. Very sexy although nothing involving too much nudity or sex with the Mom. There are other characters who have more lewd scenes, while saving the Mom for sluttier scenes later on. Yes the phone going off constantly all at once maybe wasn't the best but it was only for a brief period late in the story. Doesn't matter because all the texting and pics etc were some of the best things in the game (which I understand is due to the Dev changing artists). Renders are well done, writing is good & does exactly whats needed. Will follow this game with interest. Great start and quite a few events established to make some really hot things happen in the future. Nice job!

Edit: After playing V4, I've changed my review from 5 stars to 3. Dev has retroactively added a couple scenes to earlier chapters showing Sue having taboo thoughts of Randall. So now instead of having a slow burn corruption she just automatically desires him and wants to tease him. Dev figured it was too hard to write the slow burn so made it that Sue is now already slutty when she drinks alcohol plus a tease without being pushed by anyone. Even the conversations between characters have become so simple, as if written by a teenager. It really feels like someone else took over writing the game. Went from brilliant to cliche instantly.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Mr.Nonnypants

Art: Getting better as the dev gains experience. I love the posing for the characters. Its especially well done during physical interactions.
    Story: Hmm. A well worn concept but seems to be working in the right direction.
    Gameplay:
    Holy fuck. I have never seen a more annoying, unnecessary mechanic. Every 10 lines this stupid fuck has the phone go off. It stops the entire flow of the game and brings it to a complete standstill. The worst part is that its not like there are decisions. No its just click on the top right of the screen for the 13th time in 12 minutes of gameplay.
    Everything else has been a gradual improvement. Slow, yes because the updates have taken awhile. But the overall increase in development effort has been enjoyable. Very rarely does a game make me feel something but this is the first time I have been so pissed off by such a simple but stupid change.
    Fix this and it will easily go back to a 4 Star game of promise.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

RavagedSociety

An excellent game as of v0.3.5 Good writing, good story pacing, no ridiculously unbelievable logic. It is a little bit of a slow burn but I'm personally enjoying that. It did get a little too machine gun on the last stretch when the phone was introduced, to the point of being a bit difficult, a little jolting, to follow the story, especially when prior to that everything flowed along at a fairly steady pace. Hoping the dev can return to that and not get too carried away, rushing the story. Which is why I'm currently knocking it to a 4 star. Also, a few minor tech issues where the default names were used instead of the user's chosen names. Also, would be nice, if possible, to return to the same image location on the feed in the instagram when opening an image instead of having to scroll all the way back down. (but that is kind of a trivial thing)

Otherwise, this is one I'll definitely be looking forward to for further updates!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

My Bimbo Dream [v0.3.5]

It started out as a very promising VN with good pacing, storytelling and it introduced some hot characters until the last version.
    Now with version 0.3.5 the Dev has decided to scrap most of it, pretty much starting from scratch, with some renders from the old version.
    He also has added a phone where pretty much everything revolves around, giving you tasks to complete and walls of text to read.
    It's a mindnumbingly stupid decision to go in a completely different direction, when the last version was a simple but good VN.
    Why the heck would anyone be that silly to waste their and the players time to start from scratch, just so we have to interact with a shitty phone. :FacePalm:
    Why not just intergrate all of that in the previous VN story without us having to interact with the phone?
    For someone who has followed the game from the beginning, it's just really disappointing that this game goes in to this direction, and wasted 6 months just because of this nonsense.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Gene_cha

My Bimbo 3.5
    Really enjoyed the story so far, i even enjoyed the sms parts which i find boring in other games, so congrats to the author. My only concern is the potential NTR part. Hope we will be able to avoid it if we don't want to see this fetish. Wish the author to be successful.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sukebe_S

This game is great. Personally, I've always found the notion/appearance of fake boobs to be a turnoff, but MBD's creation is persuading me to rethink my position. That alone is an impressive achievement, but it takes a backseat to this game's quality writing, compelling characters, and superb artwork. Bravo, Dev! I'm excited to see where this game continues to go.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Kevzor94

This is absolutely the most promising mother/son hotwife/light-cuckold/netorare themed story on here.

Some people have complained over the phone sequence, keep in mind though that is only a tiny part of the story which was done while they were in between artists (and holy smokes the new artist is absolutely fantastic!).

This is 100% worth keeping up with and supporting on their Patreon.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good
    Story is meh
    This whole mc wants to fuck her thing is boring
    He keeps saying it but nothing happens
    He has sex with other woman who are not one one mc really wants
    That friend of mc is annoying i feel like this is foreshadowing in to a ntr path later
    Mc mastrubating and everytime someone is texing him
    Would wait for more content with caretaker
    No bugs
  16. 5.00 star(s)

LittleLordCuckleroy

It's early days yet (v0.30), but so far this is a fantastic game.

The art is strong, good renders, beautiful women, relatively unique characters...and the promise, already glimpsed, of strong customisation options.

The pacing so far has been a treat, not skimping on sexual activity, but also not rushing ahead too fast to fulfil the central conceit. Bringing in multiple characters to vary progression was wise.

The path system is also strong, and the game finally serves the many people who want to play a strong MC and have a harem...and actually be able to DO something with said harem.

The potential for something great is clear, and frankly is already starting to be realized in early updates. The only advice I would have is make sure to get a strong alpha tester or two to look at builds pre-release.

Otherwise, this is all fantastic, and I wish the dev and their team the best as they continue to work on it.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Padawarno

Good writing, knows the fetish mindworm, if a little cliffhangery/milking at times. Personally I'd like more owning of the trophy, less sharing/shamekinks. But the transformation story is the main draw.
    Beautiful models.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

McZoy

Great game. Very sexy, very erotic and very refreshing. "Landlady" is very well designed, very pretty, really lovely. Original plot with interesting dialogues, easy to follow. IMO the art is at the highest level as the characters are unique. Humour also is present. I am glad that there are not any deliberate delays and action is coming soon. Unfortunately the lowest membership fee in Patreon is 5$ making support quite expensive. I hope the Dev team reconsidered that.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

Great to see a novel premise be executed so well. The "bimbofication of my mom" would've been good enough, but adding a physical modification aspect to it as well as an external observer to an incestuous relationship makes this particularly creative and unique.

I have to give props to the dev for executing on that creative premise so well. The art looks great and writing is good. All the characters are clearly defined and the story is great.

I'm very much looking forward to playing more of this VN and seeing where it goes.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

Pretty decent and original. Though I think choices could affect the story a bit better. as of v.0.2.0 there is like 2 choices which both seem pretty influential both all they change is like 5 lines of dialogue. Altough maybe this is because game is like 40 minutes max so we'll see.