4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
Care to drop the name of the game you're thinking? I know there is a bimbofication path in Defending Lydia Collier but not much else.
I got a few there's a bimbo ending to Good Girl Gone Bad, Defenestration, basically every game by 3Diddly and that's all I can think of off the top of my head but I have a giant folder of games so I know I have more cause bimbo stuff is basically my favorite category which is extremely hard to find because F95 doesn't have a bimbo/bimbofication tag for some reason but it helps a lot to just search bimbo F95 on Google and people randomly make a thread asking for suggestions every once in awhile.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Can you guys notice a change in the render above?
This is a render from episode 6 and... oh boy, things are going to take a wild turn! But you guys need to be patient, because this month we are releasing Update 5.5 first. Which as we mentioned in the previous post is introducing a brand new route in the game as well as some revamped renders!

honihole

Oct 5, 2017

This is a render from episode 6 and... oh boy, things are going to take a wild turn! But you guys need to be patient, because this month we are releasing Update 5.5 first. Which as we mentioned in the previous post is introducing a brand new route in the game as well as some revamped renders!

Blonde huh? Ooo boy

Reactions: DTchan

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021

What's that brand new route??

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes