RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Kento164

Aug 20, 2017
Guys, I already bought the ring, but nothing happened and I cant start the third date, the content its still not available or am i doing something wrong?

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
The communication from the Dev on patreon has really dried up. From two posts a month to one and now it's taking longer than a month for communication updates. I'd imagine that it's the discord that's being given more up to date info but we won't know unless someone tells us what's being said on there. It's even worse if you're a steam user with zero communication at all.

Last edited:

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
The communication from the Dev on patreon has really dried up. From two posts a month to one and now it's taking longer than a month for communication updates. I'd imagine that it's the discord that's being given more up to date info but we won't know unless someone tells us that's on there. It's even worse if you're a steam user with zero communication at all.
when devs are so dedicated to the experience that they cuck you on the game updates and communication :KEK:

jzelaya

Jul 23, 2021
Ok. I hope this clears up the confusion regarding the reports.

As soon as you receive that task from the boss, you acquire 3 items: 2 Pages, 3 Pages and 4 Pages.
If you wander around, you'll find 3 reports, each one marked by a moving black arrow.

The first report is in the area where Evie usually stands. The report has the number 4 on the cover, but only 2 pages, so you must use your 2 Pages item because 2 + 2 = 4.

The second report is down the hall to the right (north of the previous report). It has the number 7, but only 3 pages, so use 4 Pages because 3 + 4 = 7.

The third report is on the second floor, on the cafeteria table. It has the number 6, but only 3 pages. Use 3 Pages, as 3 + 3 = 6.

That's it. You just had to add up the right number of pages so that it matches the number on the report.

Talk to the boss. If you did everything correctly, he'll compliment your work.

I kid u not this is what the choices are shown, can you or someone else pls tell me what number choices are placed in?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes