RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Seems the game freezes at the gift shop during the second date, anyone know how to prevent this from happening?
Well you mentioned freezing, il give you the benefit of the doubt. Check if you have the "lib" folder.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I already deleted the lib folder as it caused the game to stay on a black screen on startup.
Hard to say what's going on if its freezing since we dont get any error messages. Is it always at the same spot? Might have to see if anyboody has a save past that point. Or see if using Mtool will let you clear the event.

If you post your save file, I can see if it freezes for me too.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
game is bugged for me when you have to stay at work and organize reports. there are only 2 reports and the boss insists there are more.

rusiankelizer

Jan 26, 2023
Any Joiplay user who can help me with an error? I get an ".ogg" audio error every time I enter a scene, I already downloaded and installed it from all the links but it still doesn't work.
edit: the solution is extract the game with the app ZArchiver :whistle:

Last edited:

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
Hard to say what's going on if its freezing since we dont get any error messages. Is it always at the same spot? Might have to see if anyboody has a save past that point. Or see if using Mtool will let you clear the event.

If you post your save file, I can see if it freezes for me too.
It always freezes at the same spot after looking at the object after looking at the ring. I think dialog should be showing but it freezes.
Cant seem to upload the .rmmzsase file unless I'm missing something. (Never been good at uploading files)

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I bought the perfume, cleaned the upper park area and seem stuck. I never see Evie, and calling on the cell phone doesn't do anything. is there no more content until you grind enough for the ring?

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
I bought the perfume, cleaned the upper park area and seem stuck. I never see Evie, and calling on the cell phone doesn't do anything. is there no more content until you grind enough for the ring?
If I remember correctly, Evie only ever shows up on the bench beside her house during afternoons, which only matters if the current event calls for a date. If that's the case, you'll need the plushie won at the arcade for the first date and the one from the gift shop for the second date, as I already explained in this post. Other items like the ring have no purpose at the moment.

If there is no date or meeting at Kouta's, you usually need to trigger progress by talking to her at work (morning). I believe talking to Kouta at work is always optional (just flavor text).
And calling her phone is usually meant for those moments when she's with Kouta, also optional but has some flavor text related to the event.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Same problem here, let me know if you find a solution
Some people are saying you need to reload or delete the lib folder. Another workaround is if someone has a save directly after the first section you can play through normally.

I forgot about this thread so I’ll try the lib folder thing.

Edit: This is confirmed. I looked in the folder and I think it has to do with crashing because it is tryin to activate some connections with steam like an achievement or something, and the wonky connection causes a crash. Whatever the reason tho, open the folder and delete the “lib” folder. Then there is no more crash.

Last edited:

HarryP13P

Aug 10, 2023
dev posted this just now on patreon:

Hello everyone! As you may already know by now, the recent events in MBFK have closed another arc. Evie has finally been corrupted, and now we're entering the final stretch of this whole story. Last January, I started developing MBFK. Since then, I've learned a lot about what pleases and displeases players. So much so that many changes have already been made based on my original idea. From easy and subtle things like increasing Eisen's speed in indoor environments, to more impactful changes like some alterations in the script and the addition of scenes in the Perv Forums. Now, in this final stretch, I believe the biggest change is coming. MBFK is only three scenes away from being completely finished. I want to make it clear that I'm not cutting any content from the game, quite the contrary. The ending will be bigger and more elaborate than initially planned. What's happening is that, as I've mentioned in some past reports, in my initial idea, each scene would only have a single illustration, a small event. You may remember, for example, episode 2. The scene with the cards has only one illustration of Evie sitting, and the pieces of clothing are being removed one by one. Or the next scene, where Evie starts to get closer to Kouta and sends a photo of her cleavage, it's just that illustration and that's it. I know some people might get the impression that the game's development time has increased. And it has indeed, but it's because I'm adding much more content. Just to give an example, the entire episode 2 was produced in two and a half months and has only these two illustrations, the cleavage and the cards. It also took me two and a half months to develop just the last published scene, but it alone has 4 illustrations and 1 new portrait of Evie wearing a bathrobe. Besides, I always try to create posts in the Perv Forums, calls to Evie, other types of interaction, etc. So, I think I'm very satisfied with the pace of things... Finally, I spent the last two weeks reshaping the last 2 episodes. Now I'm going to start writing episode 5, finally. Here's the new Roadmap:

Episode 5:

Quality of Life Update (5.1):
  • Final Project Quest
  • 3rd Cellphone Charge
  • Acess to the Delivery Service
  • 4th Cartridge
  • 3rd manga from Kouta's collection
  • 4th manga from Kouta's collection
New Scene (5.2):
  • 4th Date with Evie
  • Acess to the Restaurant
  • Secret Video Phone Call Scene
Episode 6:
New Scene (6.1):
  • 5th Cartridge
  • 5th manga from Kouta's collection
  • 5th Date
New Scene (6.2):
  • Secret Gangbang Scene
  • Access to the Motel

Apr 24, 2021
dev posted this just now on patreon:

Hello everyone! As you may already know by now, the recent events in MBFK have closed another arc. Evie has finally been corrupted, and now we're entering the final stretch of this whole story. Last January, I started developing MBFK. Since then, I've learned a lot about what pleases and displeases players. So much so that many changes have already been made based on my original idea. From easy and subtle things like increasing Eisen's speed in indoor environments, to more impactful changes like some alterations in the script and the addition of scenes in the Perv Forums. Now, in this final stretch, I believe the biggest change is coming. MBFK is only three scenes away from being completely finished. I want to make it clear that I'm not cutting any content from the game, quite the contrary. The ending will be bigger and more elaborate than initially planned. What's happening is that, as I've mentioned in some past reports, in my initial idea, each scene would only have a single illustration, a small event. You may remember, for example, episode 2. The scene with the cards has only one illustration of Evie sitting, and the pieces of clothing are being removed one by one. Or the next scene, where Evie starts to get closer to Kouta and sends a photo of her cleavage, it's just that illustration and that's it. I know some people might get the impression that the game's development time has increased. And it has indeed, but it's because I'm adding much more content. Just to give an example, the entire episode 2 was produced in two and a half months and has only these two illustrations, the cleavage and the cards. It also took me two and a half months to develop just the last published scene, but it alone has 4 illustrations and 1 new portrait of Evie wearing a bathrobe. Besides, I always try to create posts in the Perv Forums, calls to Evie, other types of interaction, etc. So, I think I'm very satisfied with the pace of things... Finally, I spent the last two weeks reshaping the last 2 episodes. Now I'm going to start writing episode 5, finally. Here's the new Roadmap:

Episode 5:

Quality of Life Update (5.1):
  • Final Project Quest
  • 3rd Cellphone Charge
  • Acess to the Delivery Service
  • 4th Cartridge
  • 3rd manga from Kouta's collection
  • 4th manga from Kouta's collection
New Scene (5.2):
  • 4th Date with Evie
  • Acess to the Restaurant
  • Secret Video Phone Call Scene
Episode 6:
New Scene (6.1):
  • 5th Cartridge
  • 5th manga from Kouta's collection
  • 5th Date
New Scene (6.2):
  • Secret Gangbang Scene
  • Access to the Motel
Not much fan of Gangbang (that's my own personal choice btw) but I'm excited for the next update!!! So next update will be his last update?

Reactions: Orumaito2001
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes