RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
I know this was your opinion, my opinion is that I'm okay with the MC doesn't need to have room, you said: "Evie cheats on Elsen with Kouta, he never finds out and that's that", and for me that is great
Yes, but if that's the case, then should remove the NTR tag and leave only the Cheating tag.

Reactions: rockon123

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just started this game but speaking with Kouta during the Friday morning tutorial keeps crashing to desktop, is anyone else dealing with this?
AS a simple search for the term "crash" would show you, delete the "lib" folder.

nightseph

Apr 25, 2023
Im so dumb lol thank u
it is explained right when you start, so if you skipped through everything without reading in the beginning or started by already getting someone else's save file, it do be kinda hard to guess, since it doesn't have any icon indicating it can be interacted with

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
top tier fucking game, I like how you need to go the next day to read the diary
shit is fire, her pov is fire

My only problem with this game is the art, yeah its godly good in some scenes and dog shit in others.

idc im biased 10/10

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
I really hope she becomes a whore to everyone, not just Kouta, I want to see the boss, the guy on the basketball court, the black guy and all possible characters fucking evie.. Please don't disappoint me;)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
try closing your steam
This doesnt solve it at all.

The correct fix as such is to rename the lib folder (or remove it).

Game clearly has a bug though, shouldnt be interferring with other outside items.

Tatteshwar

Apr 26, 2021
I really hope she becomes a whore to everyone, not just Kouta, I want to see the boss, the guy on the basketball court, the black guy and all possible characters fucking evie.. Please don't disappoint me;)
The roadmap mentions a gangbang scene at the end of the game so it's pretty much confirmed she will turn into a free use whore

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maconhas

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
This doesnt solve it at all.

The correct fix as such is to rename the lib folder (or remove it).

Game clearly has a bug though, shouldnt be interferring with other outside items.
Some versions ago I had this problem and closing steam solved it, the game was trying to give me an achievement on steam but since it is pirated it would crash the game.

Reactions: IXL

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
Seems the game freezes at the gift shop during the second date, anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
The roadmap mentions a gangbang scene at the end of the game so it's pretty much confirmed she will turn into a free use whore
I'm very happy with this information, the dev has a huge game ahead of him, with many paths and many possible contents to be created, this game has huge potential :love:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes