i dont know about these other guys
but my boy Takeru grown up from being crybaby into an edgy man
Cant wait for depress content, wooooo

Thanks for the upload

AbuserKIA

Apr 15, 2019
"visual novel" meh
"no sexual content" *click ignore thread*
This is different though. It's muv-luv. idk about the sequels but muvluv/muvluv alternative are exceptional, and Isayama basically straight ripped off muvluv for Attack On Titan.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I still have no idea what muv luv is about. I only played the first one and it was about marrying a rich girl who hated being a corporate daughter.
No, you nailed it perfectly.

The whole MuvLuv series is aimless side stories. If you asked a fan to summarize any of them, they'd either rant for hours or skip over most of the story.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Would've been much better for me if there's a long and popular vn series like Muv-luv but medieval fantasy instead of mecha scifi. The only one i could think of was Kuroinu and that series is full of rape and gangbang shits.
"Long and popular series but based on medieval fantasy" is a rather broad category. Kuroinu and Muv Luv are nothing alike; Kuroinu is just a fap game if it fits your fetish while Muv Luv Alternative is one of the most praised visual novel of all time, to the point where the guy who wrote Attack on Titan said it played a large part in what inspired him to write Attack on Titan.

If you're looking for a story-based series that is medieval fantasy, then there are a bagillion of them since it's one of the most popular settings. Lord of the Rings, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter?, take your pick.

If you're specifically looking for visual novels than Utawarerumono is pretty popular by visual novel standards I think, although that is Japanese medieval fantasy rather than European. I'm sure there are others. I hear a few of the Rance games actually has a good story rather than just the usual wish-fulfillment BS.

Reactions: KarylSummer

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Score on VNDB is pretty good, I guess I'll give it a shot. I usually don't care too much about score ratings but VNDB's ratings has done me well most of the time. I doubt it's gonna compare to Alternative but if I go in expecting another Alternative, I'm bound to get dissapointed.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Ravezzta

Mar 29, 2018
i can't even read the funni spin-off of the original trilogy because the PTSD. don't care about any of these character tho

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Score on VNDB is pretty good, I guess I'll give it a shot. I usually don't care too much about score ratings but VNDB's ratings has done me well most of the time. I doubt it's gonna compare to Alternative but if I go in expecting another Alternative, I'm bound to get dissapointed.
You're in for a WILD ride.