り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
products-09b.jpg

Overview:
Muv-Luv Unlimited: The Day After is a sequel to Muv-Luv Unlimited.

In a desperate attempt to exterminate the BETA, mankind has forsaken the Earth. Stranded onboard a TSF carrier in the South Pacific, a handful of survivors scramble to find a way back home to America. This is where Muv-Luv Unlimited: The Day After begins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-18
Release Date: 2021-02-05
Original Title: マブラヴ アンリミテッド ザ・デイアフター
Aliases: Muv-Luv TDA
Developer: Age
Publisher: aNCHOR Inc. -
Censored: No (N/A)
Version: Episodes 00-03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: LINK
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Ep. 00: - - -
Ep. 01: - - -
Ep. 02: - - -
Ep. 03: - - -

Patches:

Muv-Luv-Unlimited-The-Day-After.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I still have to wonder, the justification behind removing nipples on skin tight suits, if anything it should also be visible on males as well. At least it's a pretty simple fix that doesn't involve rewriting the entire game to be set in a different type of school, age up all the characters to college level, and remove the sex. But it still shouldn't have happened regardless.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Would've been much better for me if there's a long and popular vn series like Muv-luv but medieval fantasy instead of mecha scifi. The only one i could think of was Kuroinu and that series is full of rape and gangbang shits.

Feb 24, 2020
I still have no idea what muv luv is about. I only played the first one and it was about marrying a rich girl who hated being a corporate daughter.
If you finish the two main routes then the alternative story begins. If I remember correctly is Muv-Luv EXTRA.

Apr 23, 2021
Big if this is really the REMASTERED version with the new UI and not just a reupload of the old one.
I'll test it myself when I finish downloading it but in the REMASTERED version you should be able to switch between english and japanese language (you had to change your locale to do that in the old one).

Edit: It's just a reupload of the old version with the shit UI.

Last edited: