VN Others Completed Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse Remastered [Final] [Age]

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I have huuuge PTSD when I see Muv Luv VN.. and yes its because of that one Marimo scene.

CrissCrossAnchorage

Aug 5, 2022
I keep hearing that this series is so damn good, but I have zero clue in which order they go..
Play it like this:
Muv-Luv(finish at least the Sumika and Meiya route to unlock Muv-Luv Unlimited)
Muv-Luv Unlimited(its packed with Muv-Luv)
Muv-Luv Alternative(All "routes" have the same ending, that's all I have to say)

If you want the chronological path:
Schwarzesmarken(No EN version yet but if you want to read Japanese you can buy hard copies on ebay iirc)
Muv-Luv & Muv-Luv Unlimited
Muv-Luv Alternative

Then you can read anything after that. Photonmelodies is basically continuing where you left off in Muv-Luv, Total Apocalypse & The Day After is for when you've read Alternative.

Also I missed some titles here that only the hardcore fans really know about this series. I hope you enjoyed Muv-Luv as I did. Good hunting

mraowl

Apr 9, 2019
thanks so much for uploading these - i forget sometimes that f95zone has major releases like this. its great not having to install some infected BS from IGGgames or whatever.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
thanks so much for uploading these - i forget sometimes that f95zone has major releases like this. its great not having to install some infected BS from *censored* or whatever.
Which is why posting links and talking about it is kinda taboo.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone have / know where I can read the manga that this was supposed to come with? The Teito Moyu prelude story...

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well, after the Main tittle of such a good story....kinetic novel....aaaand without the main cast....not for this crap Takeru make through with this nightmare's...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Such a weird mix of genres in this series. Aliens that are devouring humankind but... let's mix in some romance!

I hope so but I highly doubt it Tokyo Ghoul didn't change the bad ending. With AOT They haven't changed anything when it comes to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know much about what you mention about Tokyo Ghoul (I've heard great things about the manga, but its anime adaptation was crap from the second season on, and I know that many fans hope that there will be a remake of the anime, as happened with HxH), but about AOT and the theory of getting an AOE in the Part 3 of The Final Season, there are three good YouTube channels that mention plausible arguments about it: , and .

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone have / know where I can read the manga that this was supposed to come with? The Teito Moyu prelude story...

The Imperial Capital Burns - Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse is .

1704558244734.jpeg 1704558316777.jpeg