VN Others Completed Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse Remastered [Final] [Age]

Zangestu1

Aug 30, 2021
I love muvluv alternative...but the direction they've been trying to push the franchise with the mobile games and "project mikhail" becoming a low quality mtx cashgrab has killed my interest in any game they may localize...I still love the story and that world, but after seeing where their own creators want to take it...it just feels bad...its depresing... View attachment 1946063
Yea man, it sucks I'm a somewhat a fan of the series I read the main Trilogy and TDA, didn't really care for the side stories but I'm hoping Muv-Luv Integrate doesn't disappoint looks like its going to be the best one yet sucks that 'Schwarzesmarken' won't be getting translated any time soon. Who tf cares about the mobile games gatcha in this day and age is beyond me but eh oh well cant control what they creator does.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
mmmmm I have the 2 before this on my psvita... i still have to play those sadly. i really should wait on this one

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yuuya is thrash tier. He's right at the bottom, among Rito from to Love-Ru and that cigarette from Freezing.

It's a goddamn shame. Muv-Luv is a waste of talent. Great art, decent premise... but the authors need to get out of their chou chou ni bou phase. Honestly, guys? The story and characters are simply shit. It's disgusting how you can take such a good base and thoroughly ruin it like that.

For that reason and the way they tried to push the franchise the same way they try to push Freezing, a cheap horny cash grab for incels, I'm not touching this shit not even with a 10ft pole. If you do? Well more power to you, but prepare for disappointment.

I suggest you don't waste your time. Go and check out the [BALDR] series instead.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Wait a DAMN MINUTE.... THIS IS THE GAME WHICH INSPIRED HAJIME ISAYAMA TO DRAW ATTACK ON TITAN, The GODDAMN PLOT'S BASED on this games story
If I'm not mistaken, you're right about Muv-Luv Alternative. That's why many fans (disappointed with the ending of the original manga) believe that the AOT anime will have an AOE (Anime Original Ending).

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Total Eclipse never had any sexual content in it. The original game was rated 18+ only because it was packaged with Altered Fable which did. For whatever reason most of the side content in the MuvLuv franchise doesn't have h-scenes in it.
Maybe no sexual content but according to VNDB there were 15+ and 17+ versions and the one posted here is an all ages version so there's definitely something censored or missing.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I'd been lurking age game muvluv series because Kimi ga nozomu eien... And got excited when muvluv animated and that was Total Eclipse... Excited to play the game also, but when I saw 15+,18+ and even all in age rated. I become disappointed. Worst they translated it with remastered and still no 18+ content event tho this first game demo has it (that now gone). Man really, I don't mind it's kinetic but with no 18+ content, it's become like a hell... It's like you own PS5/switch console but without single game on it... :cry:

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
i love the franchise all the way to Swarzesmarken, only watched total eclipse anime, and alternative as VN so i may try to do the rest of the VNs in a certain future if don't decide to build my own corporation :v

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Maybe no sexual content but according to VNDB there were 15+ and 17+ versions and the one posted here is an all ages version so there's definitely something censored or missing.
As far as I'm aware there isn't anything censored or cut. The differences in ratings are because of either the different standards between console and PC games (CERO is always harsher on console games) or because it was packaged with other titles.

The original PC downloadable version that came by itself was rated all-ages just like the remastered. Which makes sense since as far as I've seen this "remastered" version is literally just the original downloadable version ported to a newer engine and nothing else.

Last edited:

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Whatever happened to the original cast with the neighbor friend and the rich sword girl and the what not.
depends on which girl you choose and which world/timeline your referring too. for the Alternative ending... They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Inept Monkey

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Such a weird mix of genres in this series. Aliens that are devouring humankind but... let's mix in some romance!
If I'm not mistaken, you're right about Muv-Luv Alternative. That's why many fans (disappointed with the ending of the original manga) believe that the AOT anime will have an AOE (Anime Original Ending).
I hope so but I highly doubt it Tokyo Ghoul didn't change the bad ending. With AOT They haven't changed anything when it comes to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arik4321

Jul 8, 2017
What is wrong with mecha community. I thought weeb are the most autistic people on earth but mecha fans are another level of autistic.

There is always: "watch this serie instead way better, more classic, kino even" everywhere I go. No wonder why mecha is a niche genre, the community is so fucking thrash nobody wanna participate in it.