Collection Pinup Muunai Collection [2024-05-08] [Muunai]

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Hey so I was in another forum, Dandonfuga’s to be specific, and noticed a few people talking about notable artists they like and one person listed off a few that he subscribed to personally at least once. One specific artist being Muunai who they said not only finally put out the missing rewards just last week but supposedly also gave news on changing up the patreon system? Maybe it’s not true and muunai’s still gone or maybe they’re actually back, either way maybe we either get an update on patreon sometime in the near future, or we go back to our regularly schedule program of wondering where they are.
So you want to provide attestation that I wasn't lying. Well sure bud, here is his exact words and take it as you wish:

Hello!, sorry for a long absences again m ;; - ;;
I'm I hope you're still healthy and happy as always.
First of all, I'm sorry for making you wait for a year for the rewards.
The work is piled up since I didn't finish much work last year and my health and mental is not quite stable.
However, now the end of the road is finally in sight! TT *clapclap!

Here're the rewards for September 2022 I worked so hard on them, since there're 2 girls got the 1st place last time. I took so much time to finish them. WARNING: the files are really large, especially the Kujou one...!
Lastly, thank you so much for who still waiting for me to come back. If you really wait for me... rest assured, this is the only work I have, I won't go any where as long as I have my lovely supporter.
Thank you so much really.

And I'm going to make a big announcement on changing Patreon work schedule, polls and etc soon, around the beginning of next month. And the new poll for September 2023 rewards will be set around early mid next month too, along with Oct 2022 rewards that'll be finished around that time. Thank you so much for reading my message till the end. Thank you thank you so much really for your support! Stay safe, be happy okay? We'll meet soon / v \ //.

Gambit11

Sep 14, 2021
So you want to provide attestation that I wasn't lying. Well sure bud, here is his exact words and take it as you wish:

The work is piled up since I didn't finish much work last year and my health and mental is not quite stable.

Here're the rewards for September 2022 I worked so hard on them, since there're 2 girls got the 1st place last time. I took so much time to finish them. WARNING: the files are really large, especially the Kujou one...!
Lastly, thank you so much for who still waiting for me to come back. If you really wait for me... rest assured, this is the only work I have, I won't go any where as long as I have my lovely supporter.

And I'm going to make a big announcement on changing Patreon work schedule, polls and etc soon, around the beginning of next month. And the new poll for September 2023 rewards will be set around early mid next month too, along with Oct 2022 rewards that'll be finished around that time. Thank you so much for reading my message till the end. Thank you thank you so much really for your support! Stay safe, be happy okay? We'll meet soon / v \ //.
I genuinely was not expecting them to come back. Good to know they didn't just scam people by leaving with the pledge money.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Could someone share " 2019-09 (01-04) "? All links are down.
I built an archive out of a different source than the file in OP, so some filenames might be different.
The sizes/resolutions and the number of pictures seem legit, in any case.

It's also probable that rf96 still has the original file...

Jawreed

Apr 16, 2022

Bro where u find this? I'm not sayin u lyin or somethin

ryesputnik1

Oct 31, 2020

No screenshot or anything of Muunai’s original post?

Reactions: Gambit11

Fr.eddy76

Nov 14, 2020
They sent out Oct. 2022 rewards through DMs for those who pledged that month.
I got the Oct. 2022 reward just last month, but otherwise they’re mostly communicating through DMs and not making regular posts on their home page and so you won’t see it there. They probably won’t post on their home page until they catch up with the backlog, and of course their patreon has been on pause to not charge members.