Collection Pinup Muunai Collection [2024-05-08] [Muunai]

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
Ksite stopped updating because he literally disappeared. His last patreon post is in December 2022. He kept making monthly polls for rewards but took longer and longer to fulfill them. The last rewards he managed to send out is for June 2022, so he had SIX MONTHS of rewards to fulfill. But then he disappeared for FIVE MORE MONTHS and counting. You can see it's not looking good.

I think he dug his own grave by continuously announcing new rewards and apologizing for his inability to fulfill them. It's very hard to come back now, but I hope he will since his arts are great.

Reactions: RGZ34

Gambit11

Sep 14, 2021
Ksite stopped updating because he literally disappeared. His last patreon post is in December 2022. He kept making monthly polls for rewards but took longer and longer to fulfill them. The last rewards he managed to send out is for June 2022, so he had SIX MONTHS of rewards to fulfill. But then he disappeared for FIVE MORE MONTHS and counting. You can see it's not looking good.

I think he dug his own grave by continuously announcing new rewards and apologizing for his inability to fulfill them. It's very hard to come back now, but I hope he will since his arts are great.
Thats a shame but I hope he is making use of this time to catch up.

Gambit11

Sep 14, 2021
Man I really miss this artist. They just disappeared without a trace. No updates on twitter, pixiv, and patreon.

Midomi

Dec 29, 2021
Out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone here has paid for access to the Patreon discord.
I'd imagine if there is any place to get up to date information as to the artist's health or return, it would be there.

Reactions: Gambit11

Fr.eddy76

Nov 14, 2020
Out of curiosity, I wonder if anyone here has paid for access to the Patreon discord.
I'd imagine if there is any place to get up to date information as to the artist's health or return, it would be there.
Nothing really happens there. Pretty silent since the artist is in hiatus.

Reactions: Gambit11

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Hey so I was in another forum, Dandonfuga’s to be specific, and noticed a few people talking about notable artists they like and one person listed off a few that he subscribed to personally at least once. One specific artist being Muunai who they said not only finally put out the missing rewards just last week but supposedly also gave news on changing up the patreon system? Maybe it’s not true and muunai’s still gone or maybe they’re actually back, either way maybe we either get an update on patreon sometime in the near future, or we go back to our regularly schedule program of wondering where they are.