• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Muunai Collection [2024-05-08] [Muunai]

akarp149

Aug 26, 2021
They sent out Oct. 2022 rewards through DMs for those who pledged that month.
I got the Oct. 2022 reward just last month, but otherwise they’re mostly communicating through DMs and not making regular posts on their home page and so you won’t see it there. They probably won’t post on their home page until they catch up with the backlog, and of course their patreon has been on pause to not charge members.
I see, thanks for at least giving clarification on the current situation unlike most people not even bothering to at least let his non-patrons know.

Would have loved to see that Raiden Shogun reward from July, but there's nothing on Gumroad nor any sort of preview on any socials :HideThePain: .

Reactions: Gambit11

ultrabenis

Mar 8, 2019
I got the Oct. 2022 reward just last month, but otherwise they’re mostly communicating through DMs and not making regular posts on their home page and so you won’t see it there. They probably won’t post on their home page until they catch up with the backlog, and of course their patreon has been on pause to not charge members.
Any way you could share Oct. 2022? :sneaky:

Reactions: Gambit11

ryesputnik1

Oct 31, 2020
Thanks for the extra info, just knowing that Muunai is around and still drawing is great to hear.

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
They seriously need to reduce the picture size without reducing it's quality

Btw, i hope uploader can update the thread